1. who here plays Wordle? have you ever solved Wordle in one play?
the guy who invented Wordle sold it to the New York Times for one billion dollars. he now lives in an island mansion in Cancun but he can't get into said mansion cos his gate keypad only recognizes number passwords...
yes.........wait i thought that said have you ever solved Wordle in one DAY...
2. any Candy Crush addicts? yeah, Anthony Bourdain and i would do it in the back alley of Tony's first restaurant in East New York.........oh wait no that was something else...
not many people know this but Anthony Bourdain's VERY FIRST restaurant before he was famous was a Brooklyn Chuck E. Cheese. yeah he REVOLUTIONIZED the way Chuck E. Cheese pizza tasted from then on...
3. anyone still engaging in Angry Birds fighting? yeah but then i was walking down the street in the Bronx one night and my peepers saw right there before me in all his glory bathed in traffic-light light
Big Bird had a bandana squeezed around his feathered forehead and he told me in a New York accent, "Rule #1 of Fight Club, don't talk about Fight Club."
that broke my heart and i quit.
4. do you Sudoku? OF COURSE!!! that's the BEST part of TV GUIDE!!! thank you George Costanza for introducing me. back in the day when the TV GUIDE was still that cool DIGEST shape. some of the Sudoku clues are hard tho, like it tells you to name a drama show and it gives you 12 letters but only uses 2...
5. have you ever done an Escape Room? did you like it? sure, one time i was in a beef with Gallagher and we decided to settle it like men. so it was my turn in the room, i lifted the heavy mallet over my head.........and i SMASHED THE SHIT out of that watermelon, splatters of pink chunks everywhere on the walls.........oh wait no i'm thinking of something else...
5. are jigsaw puzzles your jam?
not only are they my jam, they're my jelly and peanut butter, too. and butta.
how many pieces was the last jigsaw puzzle you did? 1
what was the largest jigsaw puzzle you completed? 1
BONUS: is your brain sexy? how so? my brain's so smooth i get all the ladies
Your brain IS sexy.
i really want to see Big Bird as a playable character in Street Fighter now, hehehe
I've always confused Big Bird with Larry Bird and now I am confused as ever. Imagining Big Bird screeching "Warriors, come out and playeeee"
smu doodle: hahahaha that would be brilliant!!! i can never ride a subway again because of The Warriors, unless i'm prepared to dance like the musical Hair. Larry Bird would be betraying the Celtics fans if he started speaking in a New York Knicks accent, hehehe
Post a Comment