* plastic sunglasses
* JUMP SCARE in time for Halloween month
* the chair by the mirror is also a mirror...
* male model: allow me to...
Natalie Portman: PROVE IT!!!
male model: you kinda stepped on my line there.
Natalie Portman: my name is Natalie Portman.
* director: didn't your mother ever tell you not to jump off a bridge?
Natalie: i never had any friends. wouldn't you go crazy for love? do anything wild to grab it?
director: sure, but don't prove it the Black Swan way. insurance doesn't cover things in life which require living.
Natalie: i'm Padme tho.
director: exactly. you might be needed on an upcoming Star Wars set.
Natalie: JJ Abrams ruined Star Wars. Carrie is turning over in her grave.
* male model: when we divorce, you can keep the split-level glass mansion. i just want my line painting.
* director: is that number you're wearing the little lithe pink chiffon nightie or are you naked on the beach?
Natalie: nightie. my skin is just that perfect. it ebulliently blends into the landscape.
* male model: how does the Eiffel Tower look?, i can't see it.
Natalie: you handcuffed me to your back. this is not how kinky sex works.
* director: why are you screaming on a merry-go-round?
Natalie: i was doing my mouth exercises. the audience was not supposed to see that.
* Natalie: pink car, but not a Barbie.
* Natalie: we're at the back of the bus. it's symbolic.
boyfriend: your red skirt is mesmerizing.
Natalie: thank you. i'm breaking up with you. the symbolism was just about you.
* Natalie: come on, director, i'm orgasming right now, this you can film.
* Natalie: these aren't my real friends in the car.
* so it seems Miss Dior has done quite a bit of growing up since last we saw her in a long-form commercial. she takes more risks now, unlike her teenage years. she dates a man named Christian. never date a man named Christian.
* Natalie: we sand-carved the word LOCO on the shore. the tires are ruined.
* Natalie: and you, what would you do for love?
Phoenix: jump in a fire. i have the feeling i'd be okay.
* i am picturing Natalie Portman naked......................in that last scene.
* when you forget about a song but it comes back into your life and you never realized then how powerful the vocals actually were
* director: is that pimple meant to be there?
Natalie: yes. i'm ready for my close-up.
* Natalie: let me explain something to you. my name is Natalie Portman. i am a once-in-a-generation beauty. you will never see a creature as gorgeous and intelligent as me in your lifetime.
director: aaaaaaaaaaaaaand cut
CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK
happy weekend, my babies. pray for Puerto Rico.