Jennifer Pizarro: wanna eat some pizza with me?
me: pizza with Pizarro? YES PLEASE!!! YES MA'AM!!!
at the Lake Erie fishing tournament.
fishers: we didn't cheat.
Ronald McDonald: then how do you explain that photo of you guys holding your prized caught 100-pound salmon but instead of the salmon you have on your hook 100 boxes of McDonald's Filet-o-Fish in the vintage '80s blue styrofoam?
1. what do you need most right now, a friend or a lover? i need a Bea Arthur. i need to let Bea Arthur know that i thank her for being a friend. a pal. she has been my ONLY confidante through the decades in Florida, i tell her stuff i don't tell my mom. Bea is my bae. Bea is the only one who understands when i tell her there's a difference between BARBECUE Fritos and CHILI CHEESE Fritos, the barbecue Fritos are ULTRA-RARE. some of my best lovers have been friends.........at least BEFORE.
2. what song do you not know the lyrics of but you still like to sing anyway?
Billy Joel "We Didn't Start the Fire"...
3. tell us 3 things you recommend to watch on YouTube:
1. how to watch videos on YouTube
2, how to monetize watching anime on YouTube...
3. the Electronic Gems YouTube channel, trust me
4. which cartoon/animated series do you still watch? ALL OF THEM
which ones do i miss? how about 5 just from Cartoon Network alone: Regular Show, Over the Garden Wall, Chowder, Clarence, Infinity Train
Infinity Train is now lost media...
5. have you conquered one of your fears? what was it?
HELL NO. i'm still blogging, aren't i? i have a fear of gaining followers which is not so good for business...
BONUS: at this point in time would you rather travel or focus on your career?
I SWEAR TO GODDESS i thought that said
would you rather time travel?
and since i will never have a career i'm all-in on the time-traveling. don't worry, i won't disturb anything, i'll leave everything in its right place like the Radiohead song. i just want to travel in time ONE SEMESTER BEFORE and do a little pirate play with Jennifer Pizarro. and get Jennifer Pizarro's Instagram before anyone else does in the early 2000s, like around the year 2001 or so...