1. my dream vacation is to_________ everyone knows the dream by now: go on a cruise for ten days where all i do is watch obscure black-and-white existentialist films from the start of last century and dine on brandy as i canoodle with screen legends of yore. sometimes their actual ghosts. we take the canoes out and eat noodles. there's nothing like watching a classic film with water running under you. and when the vacation ends, i stowaway forever.
2. right now i'm in _______ crisis (it'll probably be over by breakfast)
3. i'm done with _______ going outside. sorry Big Papi, i tried to take your dating advice, but it's too cold out there.
4. the most enjoyable thing around the holidays is____________ roasting my nuts on an open fire. it's in these quiet moments i still my mind and talk to the reason for the season. and Jesus talks back to me.
5. dashing through the snow in a _________ coke-fueled Cyber Monday click-to-buy binge. coca-cola, coca-cola.
6. when my blog is broken, __________ i shall finally be free.
7. if only __________ i could live again...................................*puts on sonic sunglasses* but i can't regenerate CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK
bonus: i saw the most amazing ________ this last night! and scene! E.T. came back to Earth! watch:
E.T.: Elliott, i'm back. home was kind of a dump. where's your red hoodie?
Elliott: can't wear red anymore, gang colors. after you left i got so sad i never went outside. i could never see the moon again, too painful. i remembered how much you loved chocolate so i ate chocolate constantly and was close to you again. want a Reese's Pieces brownie?
E.T.: boy that ain't a brownie.
CLICK HERE FOR TMI TUESDAY