Monday, August 22, 2022

TMIT: THE DIVINES

 




to this day i still don't know if The Divinyls are pronounced Di-Vi-Na-Lis or Di-VINE-als.

1. which do you enjoy more in bed, pain or pleasure?

i JUST had such an experience!!! yeah i was noticing that writing in bed was not good for my mattress, it created a big hole, a big CHASM, a cavern in the upper lefthand quadrant of my bed, the side where my elbow dips down and digs into the mattress as i write. the bed coil was digging into my elbow which hurt because that's my writing elbow. so i FLIPPED the mattress over and it's like i have a brand new bed!!! it's a flat table again for me to eat dinner on!!! i'm STRAIGHT again!!! as i sleep that is...

2. do you like being tickled during sex? where? in my elmo uh elbow

3. have you ever used feathers during sex? it was more like feathers used me. The Sorceress from He-Man is FREAKY AS FUCK in that dungeon bed of hers that has no mattress and a stone for a pillow. she hasn't left Castle Grayskull for 3000 years having to guard the place so she LET LOOSE on me!!! she showed me where all the secret openings were.........in Castle Grayskull.

4. do you like to be blindfolded during sex? no, i want to see the whites of Christian Grey's eyes before he does me...

5. have you ever used cold or heat as part of your sex play? what provided the cold or heat?

with Icy Hot i used BOTH AT THE SAME TIME!!! Shaq had a big grin on his face as he watched us the whole time...

6. do you enjoy being spanked, giving spankings, or both? not unless the Del Taco mascot is involved. i filmed a commercial for Del Taco the DAY AFTER the entire company went out of business. i had the coolest fountain shots, too. i was hoping to FINALLY land that big telenovela contract.

7. do you have a safeword? have you ever used it? my safeword is yes...

CLICK HERE FOR TMI TUESDAY






No comments: