Monday, June 1, 2020

TMIT: EXOTIC TRIP FREE LUNCHES




1. the best part of your job is _____

the honey...…...it's not what you think, i'm a beekeeper.

OKAY IT IS WHAT YOU THINK, CLICK HERE

2. my favorite quote is _____

it is the final proof of God's omnipotence that he need not exist in order to save us---Peter De Vries

3. the best part of my day is _____

when i have a day. again. when i don't wake up locked in my lucid dream for all eternity. remember Sportscenter? remember when there used to be sports on this planet? so the anchors would always yell

HAVE A DAY! HAVE A DAY, KID!

whenever somebody did something good on the pitch or the bowling alley or something

4. what is the hardest part of your job? how do you deal with it?

the hardest part of my job is getting hard. thankfully i have an old Army buddy i go on cruises with who

WHISPERED IN MY EAR THE SECRET TO THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH, CLICK HERE

5. you must write a "how-to guide" about something for which you have expertise. what is this guide about or tell us the title:

How To MasterClass

it's not what you think. i have no independent expertise which would warrant me actually BEING the teacher in a MasterClass video. what i did was i uploaded a youtube video of me WATCHING a MasterClass video of Gordon Ramsay. i now know how to make macaroni cheese......did you know mac n cheese only exists cos Henry VIII was trying to impress a girl?...

BONUS: what would you name your boat?

the S.S. Minnow. Exotic Trip, Free Lunches. yeah that was what doomed them, the free lunches. they should have used the lunch money for armed guards...

CLICK HERE FOR TMI TUESDAY






2 comments:

Bathwater said...

The best part of my day is... when I fall asleep.

the late phoenix said...

bathwater: same. wake me up when I can turn on a tv and watch a press conference where Biden is up on stage holding in his hand a vial of the vaccine...