it's that thing that looks like a skate but is really a Larry King Microphone from that cover of Nine Inch Nails's first album Pretty Hate Machine
1. what is your phone screensaver at the moment?
Xavier Renegade Angel and the thought bubble above his head says NEW PHONE WHO DIS. PHONES ARE OBSOLETE? THAT'S THE SPICE
2. what's currently on your playlist?
1. Keane "Sovereign Light Café"
2. Soft Cell "Sex Dwarf"
3. Nine Inch Nails "A Violet Fluid"
4. Jackson Browne "These Days"
5. Alanis Morissette "The First Emo Song Not By A Washington, D.C. Band..."
3. what are your last three internet searches?
1. planets only
2. how to live life
3. Vernon Chatman's Guide To The Afterlife (podcast chat)
4. what is your favorite sandwich filling?
5. what is one staple item all men should own?
a rum bar of Dr. Squatch soap...
BONUS: if you couldn't be convicted of any one type of crime, what criminal charge would you like to be immune to?
prostitution. i mean i'm already a male whore by trade. or Good Time Boy as my red-hat-wearing neighbor calls me. or The Boyfriend Experience as my priest calls me...
CLICK HERE FOR TMI TUESDAY
My screen saver is cherubs flying in clouds. They are like my tattoos. It used to be a close up of my ex-Billie's eyes looking out from behind her drinking from a coffee cup.
I don't really think you should be immune from any particular type of crime but it would be nice to get one get out of jail free card. Just in case I want to commit murder or tax fraud just once :).
bathwater: hey that's the perfect single cover for Cherub Rock: Rubenesque angels in that signature Smashing Pumpkins style dancing in clouds, and a closeup of Billy Corgan's face of course, wink wink
interestingly the Pisces Iscariot album cover is exactly that: Billy Corgan's ex all blurry
I stay away from the hard stuff especially in these times. not even a traffic ticket......which is good cos I don't drive...
Be Water, my friend
1: My lizard, Kevin
2: Italian Cooking playlist
3: Edward Colston, Anthony Bourdain, What time does the tip open?
4: Tough one… Coronation chicken - cheese and pickle - marmite
5: A woman
BONUS: Drunk and disorderly
1. sup Noops
2. that's a spicy meat a ball!
3. were you out there in the crowd in the thick of it, mah dahlin? did you dunk the Colston statue like a witch getting her centuries-old revenge? have you ever eaten a Colston bun?
not just the tip, my sweet, swallow it all down whole
4. i'd do anything to be on Coronation Street. i'm partial to cenovis...
5. that answer is fucking hot
love ya *)
Post a Comment