Friday, June 26, 2020

YOU'RE NOT ALONE. DON'T FAP.


notes:

* me: looks like a galaxy up there, huh Paul. stars of a distant universe. a cluster. but it's people, people like you and me.
Paul McCartney: a clusterfuck for sure. Linda wrote all my songs...
me: what did you mean by Too Many People? am i one of the people you'd eliminate? or perhaps you?
Paul McCartney: you have to live for what you live for. if you're a painter, if you ain't constructing your entire life around painting, you're just waiting to die. if you work construction you're already dead.
me: hurt people hurt people.
Paul McCartney: mate that's good, let me write that down, let me get my quill pen...

* man: the voices. they tell me such horrible horrid things. no! i'm a good father.
babe with shimmering blue eyes: Jared?
man: i'm not the Subway guy! stop telling me that!
babe: Jared, you're not a father.
man: please tell me i'm your daddy. not for nothing but you REALLY fill out those jeans!!! those jeans are as blue as your eyes!!!
babe: let's get lunch...not there...
man: YOU have schizophrenia, too!?
babe: yeah but...i'm gonna be just fine in society...cos...
man: ...yeah...

* man: stop walking so fast, i can't navigate grassy hills...

* woman: a loud piercing noise in my eardrum, i see a woman in a black SUV crossover, i have a vision...i thought for a moment we had our first Female President...

* babe: Cynthia, are you okay?
woman: why is everyone staring at me?
man: cos you're hot.
woman: the hot dog man's spying on me. he's taking pictures of me with a long lens. and the corn-dog kids don't like me, they give me dirty looks.
man: no that's just me when i was a young man. my whole life i've been searching. with a camera in my hand for the biggest hot dog i could find, cos my penis was always so like a turtlehead. oh those kids? they're millennials, they hate anyone who's even 2 years older than them...

* Cynthia: i feel everyone's out to get me.
babe: remember, you still have to pay your taxes even tho it's a covid year.
man: wait, i didn't recognize you before, you're all grown up! you're Bean Cobain!

* mysterious fourth man in the trio: um, nobody's wearing a mask and these aren't bumper tables...…...i am NOT paying for all four of us......you said this was gonna be a doctor's visit...

* me and The Knight are having tea at 3:
me: should i move out to Hollywood?
Paul McCartney: mate yes, before it's too late for you! you got less of a chance than i do now! free life hack: if you come across and encounter two nubile beauties by the names Brie Larson and Juno Temple urging you to drop your life and come with them to Australia NOW RIGHT THIS INSTANT SECOND...don't do it! i did it and thought with my accent i'd be okay in Australia...i was wrong...

CLICK HERE RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK

happy weekend, my babies

TOMORROW: i'm gonna do the Taco Bell thing. the one closest to my house, not the farthest one with the drive-thru. except this one doesn't have a drive-thru, so it's gonna be an experience seeing what they do: bring it out after an hour or maybe it'll be on my doorstep when i get home, that's what makes life interesting, the unknown...





No comments: