Monday, August 30, 2021

TMIT: WARHOL WONDERS...

 




Andy Warhol is RIGHT NOW AT THIS MOMENT speaking DIRECTLY to you.

what are you going to do?

you are not crazy.

this is his list:

1. shower or bath? mikveh. i want to regain my magic like that most recent facebook commercial. i want enough centerness to enter the 12th House. this only occurs if two things happen by natural chance: your bathwater is neon blue and you use liquid Irish Spring soap bought at LUSH.

2. are you a good cook? what's your specialty?

i'll put it to you this way, Gordon Ramsay had to cook an apology brunch for my wedding guests. 

Spaghetti-Os. i cook the meatballs just right that they have that medium-rare aftertaste but not too oversecretseasoned like those Subway meatballs.

3. is there anything you regret not doing?

shoulda joined up with Andy Warhol's group when i had that Greyhound bus ticket in my hand. that's a gaggle worth dying for.

Andy Warhol: my dad wanted me to be a doctor. i did the next best thing: i stitched myself up all alone when i almost died...
me: how do you feel about the new season/movie of Venture Bros?
Andy: those two clowns owe me royalties. so does Bowie. i waited until Bowie died to collect. don't blame me, i told Lorne to cancel SNL after the first show. i don't know how you do it in this present age, can you imagine the trolls i'd get on Instagram?

4. who was the nicest person you worked for?

Scottie Pippen. he's a very nice man behind closed doors once you get to know him. just don't bring up MJ. 

JK Rowling. no, seriously. just don't bring up Michael Jackson.

5. do you play an instrument?

electric guitar. in my head. so, air guitar

BONUS: do you dream?


D'arcy: the best things in life are free...






4 comments:

Jules said...

1: Shower. Not golden.
2: I am the master of making something out of nothing.
3: Always. We should strive to keep filling that bucket list.
4: The late Phoenix
5: Everyone is an instrument and I play them all.

BONUS: To not dream is to exist. *)

the late phoenix said...

1. i was just about to phone Shirley Mansion for a threeway. Shirley Manson LOVES golden showers.
2. i wanna taste your cooking. and i wanna taste you.
3. the only thing left on my bucket list is the Ice Bucket Challenge...
4. mah dahlin i can't keep up this lifestyle forever. we gotta make a movie together and then we gotta travel together, you are my traveling partner the way Susan Sarandon is searching for one. after the movie we float on the Mediterranean for a month on a Viking cruise...
5. the biggest instrument we have? our skin

BONUS: we have to help those who cannot dream, like that girl on Yashahime. have to net the Dream Butterfly for her

love ya, i love when you visit *)

Smu Doodle said...

I can still hear the comely Irish lass coo into the ear of the handsome lads ear in her lilting Irish brogue, "But I like it too." The many fond memories of Irish Spring.

the late phoenix said...

smu: those Irish lasses in the lake in those Irish Spring commercials in the '80s were my Awakening