Monday, July 13, 2020

TMIT: THE OTHER THING


1. money or fame? why?

money. but just enough to buy new feather pens for the next screenplay. i still write my screenplays longhand on paper...

all i'm saying is whoever invented TikTok is having second thoughts...

2. fish or chicken?

the Weezer "Buddy Holly" video has implored me to try the fish so try the fish i shall.

besides, you need chicken, you can't say Winner Winner Fish Dinner on ESPN!!!...

3. sleeping at night---too warm or too cold?

i sleep during the day. that's why i'm unemployed.

4. beard or mustache? why?

without a long flowing beard you're not really a monk. it doesn't have to be but it helps if it's white...

5. cars---classic or modern?

Transformers. which are REALLY modern cars...

6. which holds more beauty---smile or eyes?

smize

7. soothing the soul---hiking or shopping?

shopping. but only in one place. the Sherman Oaks Galleria in the 1980s...

BONUS: what is your favorite type of foreplay?

the one you do in front of all your wedding guests. right by the candle station. and when the priest asks you cut him off abruptly by declaring so loud the church nave shakes with the reverb,

I WANT TO FUCK YOU

five minutes of awkward silence. then five minutes later you get married...

btw, Tik-Tok from the Land of Oz invented TikTok...as a way to get Dorothy and Auntie Em to dance...together to heal the family unit...…...and you saw what happened to him, Tik-Tok rusted shut for millions of years...

CLICK HERE FOR TMI TUESDAY





3 comments:

Bathwater said...

My usual foreplay consists of a lot of talking.

Lynda McKinney Lambert said...

You have such a great sense of humor! I always look forward to your responses. You sure get the BONUE points! lol

the late phoenix said...

bath: I used to be able to talk like a seasoned master on stage. not so much anymore, I do my talking with my writing. and of course i'm a Transformers Cityspeaker

Lynda: thank you, my friend, times are extremely stressful so this is my little pocket to let loose and go wild