* went Black Friday shopping with my mom. at the mall. just for the atmosphere. memories. moments. mom-ents. make new ones before your old ones run out.
* let's not get into weird, fraught theories this time, okay? no i don't know where the edge is. let's just have some fun.
* tequila-commercial palm tree vibes
* that's not a mirror, that's just a really bad cut
* if there are parallel universes, why are we all in this one?
* they're gonna look back and really regret that fart noise. this is too serious for that.
* is monkey the first man or man the first monkey?
* my body is made of crushed little stars. you can still get depressed if you're a celestial being.
* black-licorice globe
* Trivago. travel the world free.
* those who say they're not afraid to die................are deathly afraid of death.
* what is happiness? the monkey knows.
* it's called datamoshing apparently
* still waiting on Avatar 2: The Papyrus Prophecy
* anybody else see a terrier? and a whale chewing on a cracked pistachio?
* and clouds that look like poodles? one day the shadows will fall and not get up.
* i wonder what Baz Luhrmann is doing right at this moment
* ....................and THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is what is inside a strawberry 7-Eleven Slurpee.
* That's Incredible! was an incredible show
* omg! my captions are translating the foreign languages! it's even funnier the second time viewing this!
* this man is too handsome to be doing radio
* he's explaining the woeful tale of how this poor dolphin was cast back to sea. the sailors were searching for their white whale, not a white dolphin.
* tears of silver
* Mr. Madila, can i draw a cool cartoon like you?...................Mr. Madila says to keep this blog going...
* never seek advice from the back of an iron-on tattoo
* Madila: God exists whether you believe or not.
Cook from Skins: i know. God is me. i'm the Party God.
* Cook from Skins: this all be rubbish and you're mad for hearing voices.
Madila: you mad?
Cook: yes. but British mad means, like, cool.
* Madila: i posit you this, what exactly is a thought?
Cook: i counter your thought with this thought: what exactly is a catch in the NFL?
* bottom line: thinking is crazy.
* Madila: how can we touch objects? what does an atom feel like?
Cook: i felt an atom once. it was tingly.
* Madila: excuse the palm of my hand. i have Skittles pox.
* Madila: close your eyes. what do you see?
Madila: open your eyes. what do you see?
Cook: keep your hands where i can see them.
* Madila: rub your eyes. pandiculate.
Cook: i need Effy for that.
* SAT question: the color of nothing is: a) cosmic latte b) all in your head c) a construction d) all that is and all that is not e) the gaps inbetween f) brown
* concussion or petrified wood?
* or ants painting Unknown Pleasures? or a rancid meatstick?
* oh, it was a mushroom. figures.
* suddenly have a craving for an Ocean Spray mocktail. bellini. shake a little Cran-Apple and Ruby Red in that tumbler under the table when no one's looking. FILL it with ice.
* need to stop now. if i think too much more deeply hard about this episode my forehead will literally start to turn purple.
CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK
happy weekend, my babies
Mom - ents! ha! I love you, I do!
Isn’t this place a parallel universe?
Datamoshing celestial crushed stars.
I see a terrier - your father.
Baz is wearing sunscreen.
Petrified wood. *)
get me to the perpendicular universe. i'm in the doghouse with Papa Noops. my sweet my forehead is still purple, Baz's sunscreen only worked in the '90s. I still say nothing is brown...
love ya *)
Post a Comment