1. what places have you visited in the last year you'll never visit again? my bathroom, my kitchen, and my room. no, i'm not renovating, these three places are...well...how do i put this?...constantly sticky.
2. we often hear, "you can do anything you put your mind to." if that's the case, name 5 things you'd do:
a) cyberbrain (Ghost in the Shell)
b) lightsaber (for scientific/spiritual research only, not to take over the galaxy)
c) flying car (here they are, finally, here are the flying cars!)
d) DeLorean (i know i'm in the minority here but i always thought the car was cool enough on its own without having to be a time machine also.)
e) Tinder for dogs (it's not all doggystyle all the time, they're choosier than you'd think.)
3. what physical acts would you attempt if you knew you would not fail?
a) run the 100-meter dash in -1 seconds (solar wind-aided) (jumped the laser gun).
b) pitch 3 consecutive no-hitters to break the unbreakable record. i like Johnny but enough's enough.
c) be the only athlete to complete the Golden Slam (all four majors in the same calendar year plus the Olympic gold medal) in both tennis AND golf in the same calendar year. we don't have to wait for Rio in 2016 for Olympic golf, i accomplished this back in '04, 1904.
d) CEO of Fail Blog
4. what are you doing this month you've never done before? crying real tears after a tennis match.
CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK
AND CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK
in my defense, Wimbledon is the oldest tennis tournament in the world, so it's always emotional.
5. what is the weirdest/strangest substance you've bathed in? cumin
bonus: finish this sentence: right now i'm___________considering communicating in only emoji from now on.
CLICK HERE FOR TMI TUESDAY