Wednesday, March 21, 2012

TNH: TRUCKER'S LAMENT


*CLICKY CLICKY*



click on the solitary journey to engine up the new series



running out of steam, for real this time,
taking things slow, the last of my BEGINNINGS,
my spirit is not willing, my body is weak,
too many hits to the face, arrows, slings.

i get into my truck for the final journey,
stocking up for the long night at my favorite greasy spoon.
the hunted deer is eaten, the beer is drunk,
all that's left to do is
FOR YOU TO CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE, AND SWOON.



no, seriously, click that link for some music, and click on the night-truck pic for my love for you, which stems from the very PIT of my heart.





CLICK HERE FOR THE NAUGHTY HANGOUT




into the night...





.

10 comments:

KaziG said...

That's a dismal beginning to Spring... you should come here for baseball season, and catch for Team Kazi ;)

:*

~Kazi xxx

Jack and Jill said...

Nice armpit! And Secret Samadhi is an underrated album.

Anonymous said...

I will not lick your hairy pits. I much prefer to lick something else.

I'm a Live fan, not so much that song so I listened to Lakini's juice, then saw Lightning Crashes and decided to pop a Live CD on and enjoy them for the rest of the morning. Thanks for that :)

~smooches~

-H

Nolens Volens said...

You are unusual, not in a bad way. I never know where you are going each time you start anew and that is always intriguing. :)

Vincent Vega said...

I really liked Live in High School. Then they seemed to just die away.

the late phoenix said...

kazi: i played catcher when i was young, until a fuzzy yellow tennis ball hit my head

jj: everyone forgets about this album, it's a hidden gem

H: i actually did a Lakini's Juice HNT awhile back. go on, babe, lick me, lick it, yes, YES!

nv: i let the music guide me...

vince: Lucas/Spielberg/...the forgotten Henson, much like Nirvana/Smashing Pumpkins/...the forgotten Live

Cheeky Minx said...

Oh yes... The music will wash over us, the shadows will cloak us, the white beams will guide us as we drive, speed, scream into the night...

(I'm sorry for bring so late babe. Forgive me? :*)

the late phoenix said...

cheeky babes: well, there's one thing you can do to me that would make it up...make *IT* up...

viemoira said...

*runs fingers through your hair*

the late phoenix said...

vie: *feeling tickled, and i like feeling tickled*