Wednesday, September 2, 2026

THE QUESTION IS, DO YOU STILL BELIEVE IN LOVE?: PEANUT BUTTER ON ONE SIDE

















Jen R: let me do the talking.
we're at The Treehouse.
me: Haven;t seen these biddies in a New York minute.
Gladyce: I think you got that twister.
Doryce: no Old person has ever said the word twisted.
Jen: what can we help you with today, ladies?
DpryceL simple, I'm fucking fat. I need to lose weight before my date with the Cheese Man.
Gladyce l see means Frankie Muniz.
Five: look though out this tree, I only eat one thing.
Jen, inspecting oth a mouse;s whiskers: so you have 100 jars of Nativer Dhercian peanut hitter in the cupboards.
Gayle at last they're plastic jars, not those glass jars which ruined my bachelorette oarty.
Focue how can I lose weight? you wouldn;t want me to save, would you?

Gener Ranbir l come back, Edith able!!! o javentl felt this way about SIU ITHRR CNTNT. I want to kiss your crooked teeth. your;e a haunting beauty who makes me deer's sed. there;s a kosuert to you, I dontl want to fuck you, I want to get to know you. I want to hog your Everett embrace our dark take on the world.
Roth Kbkle: tell you what, let me bottom your sunny k I and let; meet back at Bemedoct Canypn.
Richard Dawson l I;ve lived a blessed life. as an side, Roth Nibe list side DME. I feel bad for the rest of you...

'80s TV movie: a home video on VHDS starring Maty Tyelr Moore.

headaches your third eye trying to come out.
migraines l your fourth eye.
Jen RL can a cyclops have a third eye?
Tell from krill:L yes. totals how we won humanely...

Himalayan points altL; ot BITNS.

Rod relongl back when I oiled in Costa tye New Yprk...

me; can give me a quickle?
Leslie Fbrooco:L your pareses worked. it's a SLT lost OND you were saving through KY tits, UW a shot would. put pir pickle been y Emmy winning tots...

Walker: Lucky ahs ONE of ACH osncore-flabor Maker and item...

Ms. Larson at the 8Th Grade Fkash froward play: backl in the olden days we stiffed our ras and pants with vumpled-up balls for each paper...

Carmel: I ONLY rains in the morning...

LeVar bortonL on reading in bowl peol will RB EF be as cukes as they were in the L7 0-s. people will never be cool again...

Taco Bell: wait, who the fuck wants to remember 2016?!!!

Michael Eiss o is natural no it;s not creepy, I lost want to get to know you better!!!

chai: Berkeley punk in since latte.

Dyson's $500 toothbrush: the camera in your mouth will ONLY record the broccoli in your teeth...

Jen R: got it. get two slices of bread and make a peanut-butter sandwich with peanut butter on ONE side...



 






No comments: