over the phone Gina Little keeps saying, "I hate to have to cut this short, bot I have to get track to KY baby."
Blood and Fon it's.
Helene Valrksn: my face is a beautiful guppy fish.
David Cronenberg l idk;t think I could act, huh? Maury Povioch is such a nice got he;d Mae for a scary crime boss.
Andrea Ktremer: I;m covering the golf n this knife for RSPN...
Maude from Harold and Maude; that grey wild in Mendocino is me!!!...
Kelley OsbourneL Kory Cinain didn;t offer me my first one of coke at the bu chaos, he goes feed me ku first one of strawberry NesQuik powder...
in an silane in the air bound for Hwaii.
Jaclyn Smith l Tanya Rienrts asked me to join her and he RS and in a threesome I decided, I only do stiff with my two other Djgels.
BosleyL want some salt?
jakcynL to out o your wound?
Bosket l nobody ever diner stands me when i talk...
is on ivy: you;e not era;lu in a hospital unless sits roaming outside...
Poison obyL everyone on life heeds a goth clown dropping a strays bis to come along and pick you up when your;e Dem he'd in there rain. everybody's just bussing each other home.
Sara Gilbert l in fairness, having a teenaged Drew Narrymore as y ne woman wou;d have been pretty cool.
Bush :Gkycerine:" no drums...
Nice CgaeL I coasted the gaping sinkhole under KY Malibu home. baie I am Nic Vahe and that is a Nic Cage thing to do.
Blood and Finusts ending.
womanL the bullet armed me.
Finit manL so you what glaze?
manL what are you looking ATM young lady?.........see i was a vampire, too, all those time...
Doing Ti,e on Maple Frove.
dad: ps that your








.jpeg)






No comments:
Post a Comment