1. what's the hardest thing you've done? grow a spine. i refer you to that Next Generation episode where Worf has Klingon spinal surgery. note: don't watch that episode while you're eating dinner.
2. what did you do growing up that got you into trouble? extreme pogo. that just made my room messier.
3. when was the last time you had an amazing meal? what? why? why amazing? CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK
it's McDonald's, but it's McDonald's for us adults, ya know?
4. what's the best/worst gift you ever received/gave? i gave myself a job.................at McDonald's. i'm the supervisor.
5. what do you miss most about being a kid? pogo-ing. now it's all Dude Perfect and corporatized.
bonus: what is something you learned in the last week? marrying the ketchups was not what i thought...
CLICK HERE FOR TMI TUESDAY
2. bwahahaha...extreme pogo. That was quite the visual.
Have a great week.
Hedone took the words right out of my mouth. *)
H and julie: it's not the size of the pogo, it's how you bounce on it *)
Post a Comment