* playoffs? playoffs?! playoff, playa, play on to play off. gotta play on to make the playoffs so you can play in the playoffs to play on. gotta play off in life, dust yourself off and play on.
* why is sporting good but sporty bad?
* old-timey is offensive. without old-timey there would be no new-timey. respect your elders.
* golf is a metaphor for life: keep your line steady as you navigate through the winds of change, blow and get blown, dig your way out of quicksand only to realize it's the same sand they use in hourglasses, always strive for that hole, get in the hole, GET IN THE HOLE, because the hole is all there is, the perfect circle, OM, become the hole. but become the hole without becoming an asshole.
* gymnastics: you have to be light as air, as invisible as physics, only then do you get to bite on that heavy medal metal that weighs you down like a gold-plated lead balloon.
* cranberry juice: that's why it tastes so cool, it's made by surfing on a cranberry swamp.
CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK. HAPPY WEEKEND.
I'm back, sweet Phoenixeseses....forgive me? The last month has been a slog. I got lost down a golf hole that ended up being an asshole. If only I'd had some Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice....*)
Ruby Red, best juice on the Red Planet. asshole holes are a pain in the arsehole *)
Post a Comment