Monday, January 16, 2017

TMIT: ...SESAME


1. if you were forced to wear a warning label, what would yours say? Slippery When Dry
2. if you were a Sesame Street character, who would you be? AN ORANGE MAN I LIKE, CLICK HERE
3. if you could have an endless supply of a candy or baked good, what would you get? CLICK HERE

by baked you mean baked, right?

4. who is your favorite villain? why? Beerus. i know he destroys halves of planets and everything but he's a cat, a precious little adowable little beautiful pretty kitty little kitty kat on my lap
5. are you more in tune with sunrise, daytime, sunset or nighttime? I LIKE MY COOKIE MONSTERS HOW I LIKE MY MOONS, CLICK HERE

bonus: if you took a job out of your current career path, what job would you take? cat-cafe owner. two of my favorite things combined. i've never had a job but i love cats and i love coffee so it should be alright. i'm subscribed to Starbucks on youtube so i know how to make all their drinks in my basement. their new cascara latte might be a problem cos apparently you have to wait five years in South America or something and i don't have a passport. i accidentally clicked on cascara while looking at makeup videos. let's build it on the beach so we don't have to worry about kitty litter.

CLICK HERE FOR TMI TUESDAY

let's see if Eileen saves the universe in the series finale.

love today. put your hate in your pocket. at least for today. love today.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the orange guy is Ernie?? Why didn't I think to subscribe to Starbucks?!

Anonymous said...

Why didn't I think of subscribing to Starbucks? Oh, I think the orange guy is Ernie??

the late phoenix said...

yeah on Friday I'm watching Sesame Street...

ikr? I still gotta try the cascara latte and I saw a new one at the store today, smoked butterscotch. I'll try anything smoked :)

the late phoenix said...

it tastes like butterbeer!

Jules said...

Theres a cat cafe where I live!

Slippery when dry! Made me laugh.

I love every day. Even when I hate it.

Love ya *)

the late phoenix said...

mah dahlin i'm fading but your comment brought me to life. like a cup of coffee before the floodwaters rise and the keurig floats away. yes! i love cat cafes! anything that blossoms in Japan can only stay niche for so long. love even when you can't see the staircase...*)