Wednesday, October 10, 2012

TNH: YOUNG PASSION, ADULT ANGER

*CLICKY CLICKY*
click above on my favorite thing to do, brood online, for #2 of 4
rejection comes across me again
messing with my two heads
harkens back to the rejection i felt
as an innocent youth who believed all was well
this one-night stand will surely haunt us later
but this hot pleasure we achieve now surely we must savor
there is no future, only lust and favors
of a time when lost strangers became neighbors
afterwards, some called it abuse
age-difference and power trips left me confused
hardened my passion into anger and juice
so now as an adult, i refuse to lose
rejection passes by me again so glib
i reject all relationships as is my whim
i won't be battered down again, i am real, not a sim
sex motivates me to this person again
will i ever give in?
will i forgive?
CLICK HERE AT THIS LINK FOR YOUTHFUL INDISCRETION
CLICK HERE FOR THE NAUGHTY HANGOUT
.

8 comments:

Twisted Angel said...

There is just something about pics of YOU the real you that make me wet and want to be naked alone with you for a day or so. I would be sore, you would be exhausted but we would both be satisfied.

phairhead said...

No Morrissey?

Unknown said...

A window? or a game of tic-tac-toe?

I find brooding a never-ending spiral downward, so I try not to go there too much. It's why I can't stand downtime...

:*

~Kazi xxx

the late phoenix said...

twist: sure, i'm down for it...or rather, i'm up for it

phair: please, everyone, email me your song suggestions, i'd love to hear from you!

kazi: tic tac Dough

Cheeky Minx said...

But surely where there is lust, there is the future tense? And tensing, hardening, lustful, angry flesh?

As long as you don't give up, I'm a happy minx... :*

the late phoenix said...

cheeky: the time is nigh...

Anonymous said...

I feel like I have been gone forever, there is so many of your posts to catch up on! I like this one, I have a lot like it on my personal blog. :)

Jack and Jill said...

Suddenly I'm in the mood for a game of tic-tac-toe. :)

- Jill