Wednesday, August 12, 2026

THE THERAPIST UNDER THE WATERFALL: JANIS CHANGED MALLORY

















Luke Russert: I don;t trust therapists.
Tai: I'm merely your third therapists. your previous two did all the work, I'm here to bring it home.
Luke: yes. papa Tim recommended FMLA grapes for me, thought I;'d have  abrweakhtrug with the fairer sex rather than talking to some smelly side.
Tai: that was smart.
Luke: Janis Joplin and Mall to Keaton from family Toes were my therapists. we met HIGH in the bleachers of the Dodger game, so small was that fimaond it was sist blue dots on the filed. Janis did all the talking.
Ta: *gauzy gauzy gauzy*
Janis Jplin: remember when I gave you those for dollars for Cucke Mcnogegts?
me; maybe?
Janis; it was kat week. I have it joyed down here in my appointments book.

tai: your;e a;thready a leg up on your way. 
Likely how do you for?
tai: a woman;s farts cross is her first newsman on YV. women go gaga go Redman base they know the news, they have as sense of what's going on on the world, that browns omen stability. truth, no bullshit. if you know what's going onm you CNA better handle it/ dodn;ty you etc that /8s Lovie Te Jpt of ex for guidance?...

crispy strips: Gotham Voty chicken.

Suits O;broenL in last Sctuon hero I'll a petulant child Ile saddle from Naruto. Walt nobody;s as petulant as Ssaulke!!!
sagukeL 



 

No comments: