Monday, August 3, 2026

THE MAN WHO SLOWLY STOPPED TALKING: COLDWAY

 

















Luke Russert: hello ONCE again and welcome to my podcast The Russert Reach.........I dunno, folks, I just can't do this anymore, I don't feel jokey.
Tai: what's the matter, babe? you;re live on air.
Luke: I just don't feel i CNA put on he act anymore I cnalr b Mark Twain ALL the time.
tai: then be Dauel Clemens. 
Luke can the audience eat home hear my audible sighs?...

Luke; I'm go dong it hard t talk. about anything anmor.e out forts OST is Cui;a Bitt I mena Dor from Safeway.
Cila Butt; actually my rla name is rides.
Liza: I KNEW it!!! I had that at the raps table last night. 

Don't O;Brien: watch St Dvt Hro and call Dude iris at the me time, I dare you.
Dr old Chewed eggers: weren't you that brat from facts of life? Dlc P; keatinlslittlebtothe to family TOS? Xl P, Keaton would me be as tepadent...

Birt remodels; I;m Bort Reynolds palings heart of Rick Dteves. I'm everyone;s Jewpsh uncle. I ok like an ;80s Knight Ider villain. I'm the bpty that stays at the restaurant all day drinking lost one bottle of wine...

George Edwards: may all your troubles be zepped. wants;t that a herself prayer/ up n ray at am arcade. The Bog Soin wheel was better than the Eheel of Firtune wheel peas eit was oneir and voter, a pocketsize wheel. Drat or day at 7PM right before Dall Difer, 1987. taped into he Sam estop as Sent Pam Gakdpatprs. as the whole spur I;d distract the contestants with small talk, to AST their nerves, at Daka; never did that!!! sometime stats well sun so hard dot's take 5 Monet's to stop. the bal would jump out of the wheel and land in the live sudo audience. red red teen. the rankle calls that wer't partake calls; r,e,EBT when your SUDI soccer coach won the rand oyroze?...

CXoxo: when yoo iss y ceramic Me oc Nate likey lips you think of Me cedes Ruehl...

 daiquiri oc EC ream: t kat thorns to ooze...

Patti Fhoth visits The Pope.
To net Mapplethirpe; ie a sCtaghilic.........but I liked to have a good time...

Pear: you a;ways think of Dto Floix...

Quonset hitL Fuar Ear or.

me;" how do you dela with all the shedding.
Trinity he ctal you don't. that;s what happens when you ero;d.a ND horny.
me; KY hair is u rt bite to Della Reeses' from on Match game.

Don't O'broenL I wish I had come out of Fuslda O;brown bot I  lost Cinaoa O;brown;s lid.
Foam o" irenL son,. I need ocmfprty, your;e the only family I have left...
CMM Miels O;brown; my name-drop Fuat rekt Miels O;brown used those transporter here to make me a new arm.
Food;day O"broenL but can it robing em balc y favod bloom?...

McHale Euoss: yellow flags now> if you'd ate on Instagram looking ONLY for flags, your;e gonna end u alone waving all your flags...

Tofu Bowl Man: I used to be the Gorotn airman until I ate too many minutes and guppies Sinead of straight sticks; I used to crash bronze shakes on my lib,e now I catch only logs of poo. I deleted a phila for staying in your imely tank. scared to evjtpre out into the Dll Blue...

tane FiOS oaks; dot eat cottage cheese!!!...

that;s so cool: best TTA;s cool Kay sounds sarcastic...

Luke Rosery l now we have *puts on eyeglasses* Boomu VCU[mink? a new cool goth-grandma youtuber, tat;s wat it says on my card.
Boomy reactions: y;m a mum thank you ry KCH bot I still she mu b oy and long midnights AKC air.
tai your;e beautiful. techs estas being all rated=up is the norm.
tai: she;s a laugh, I;e sense her stuff. and Luke, homey, when did you start raing eyeglasses?...
Boomy ractiosnL why do you think I need a laugh all the time? to urb the doers soon form enigma a dental assistant!!!
Likely Fanily vote is one for those shows that was amor defensive than your meme red...
Boomy; well?> let;s get on with it> I'm here to talk about 



 





No comments: