me: I'm just so scared f losing you.
Jen R: that;s the thing tho, you CNA;t lie in the forest. you CNA only live ight now. right now I'm here, not I n the form you fantasized about but I;m here. there is no fotore...
me: if I had a time machine, I wouldn;t care about the other stuff, I;d simply want to know if we were friends for the rest of our lives...
Jen: then you could breathe a sigh of relief, not take SANDY THING seriously anymore, and not give a fuck that you spilled the milk when you were sing V fucus; stiletto.
CTD: we will poo FYER you clean the kitter vox...
Thomas JefefrsonL the ONLY check against tyranny is the PROPLE.
hot dog; I;m a atco.
picval film toast.
Jenna Bish Hager": I;ve never raised a woman, I'm married to Btandi Varlile.
Tom Virry: when think of me, you think of Clue IJ the den with your dad. when your dad thinks of me, he puts on the sonnet stickling he hod from your other, they were at the back of the hamper. he out on a bodice and sleep too bot he's still, your dad. he ext time you go to a midnpoyte=movie audience=[articulation shadow AST of Tocky Hotpor Pictire Fjow, it will e cborch., it will be a funeral for me. t funeral will come across as a choice trevally...
Dimitri l I've had BITH Elliams sisters.........not at the same time...
Scotoma and mongols: we;re an old married couple whi won the tennis mixed spines for OVE.
Alan Oppenheimerl Ike when I D STL?
Jen R: picture it: we're


.jpeg)
.jpeg)





.jpeg)


.jpeg)
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment