Sunday, August 4, 2019

TMIT: BOY GEORGE SAVED MY LIFE





1. do you or did you have an "our song" with a current or past significant other? what is the song?

CLICK HERE

remember, it's not the same unless it's with Young, too. this launched the Sensitive Man Movement, of which i am an enthusiastic member and hearty fan. everybody else was talking about downing Jaegers and getting fire haircuts and their bulldogs chewing apart their chain-link fences but these fine mustachioed men were talking about two cats in their yard. i fell in love. that day. with soft rock.

2. what is your most annoying habit? complaining about being bored.

it's bad enough BEING bored but when you complain about it also it just makes it all the worse. plus you have nobody to complain to so you're just making yourself the more and more annoyed.

3. you have been offered free plastic surgery for one part of your body, what will you fix?

first of all the whole concept of plastic surgery terrifies me. it's just unnatural. i always feel once you start with a little tuck you'll never stop. i'll turn into that real-life Cheetara from ThunderCats with the fat lips you always see interviewed on Entertainment Tonight.

that said---and we're not talking about a cyberbrain or anything drastic, right?---i guess i'd go with my pipecleaner skinny arms. it's just there's no space for tats, you know? i want my plastic surgeon to be my tattoo-parlor artist really.

oh and btw, if you need anything done, Dr. Zewert is your man! best in the business. that's what my tv keeps telling me.

4. a meteor is headed for your house, you have saved family, pets, your computer, and smart phone. you have time to save one more item, what will you save?

MY TIGUAN, CLICK HERE

5. would you reveal a deep dark shameful or embarrassing secret about your partner for one million dollars?

i don't know a THING about my lover, that's why we have such great sex. but i'll spill the beans on myself, happily, openly, right here on this free forum:

i have a thing for pinkie fingers. and Mike Myers is best Bond girl.

BONUS which one of these do you have the most of: a sense of humor, sense of time, sense of direction, sense of adventure?

no Dora so direction's out. i have a sense of my place in the universe and of the moment but i ain't no Neale Donald Walsch. my humor has saved me on countless numerous occasions, but i'm afraid i don't know how long it can last as this world gets increasingly darker and darker.

so i give it up to my god, Boy George, he always has all the answers:

CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE FOR TMI TUESDAY





3 comments:

Jules said...

1: No. Instead we shared third eye contact whilst meditating.

2: All of them.

3: My Third eye.

4: My camera.

5: Of course.

6: Humorous adventure.

*)

ancilla_ksst said...

I could give you some off of my arms. They are unnecessarily thick, even beyond what I need for constant gardening, moving rocks, shoveling snow, mixing bread and pie crust etc. But only if it involved magical transference, not cutting and sucking, eek.

the late phoenix said...

mah dahlin: Third Eye Blind......they never recovered from performing at that one political event... *)

ancilla: a video of you mixing bread and pie crust would definitely go viral