Friday, August 28, 2015

EXERCISE HACK


learned:

* wait, this is easy, use the perpetrator's fear of heights against him.

* Luffy from One Piece is a great character. his entire body is completely rubber...

* kids don't try this at home. adults, too. never lift a barbell over your head with just one hand unless you have a spotter who wears a giant R on his or her chest nearby.

* Captain Barbell: i wanted to get the new Playboy calendar but it wasn't extra-big. i need my calendars to be extra-big. if i get a date wrong, someone dies.

* this will not work with dumbbells. *Neil deGrasse Tyson remains seated*

* Captain Barbell: i hide my magic barbell under my bed so no one will locate it and feel that uncontrollable urge to exercise. the problem is i sleep on my stomach so i have never had a good night's sleep in my life. i know that justice is its own reward but can like someone i saved buy me a Sleep Number bed?

CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK

have a super weekend


No comments: