Monday, October 21, 2024

BOTIC'S BUS: MAGIC BASEBALL


 












Jean-Luc Picard: what's up with your hair?
Botic: you should talk.
Jean-Luc: your beard is long and scraggly and unkempt. your mustache is shaggy and twisty. you have white curly hairs on the top like a Dr. Seuss landscape. you look like a mountain man.
Botic: well i do live on a mountain. 
Jean-Luc: you're a mountain Merlin.
Botic: it's my rally beard. i'm not shaving this off until Kamala wins.

Botic: i'm here because i want to figure out why i'm so obsessed with buses.
Jean-Luc: i don't get it, you have a beautiful loyal old wife at home. Cloris in your log cabin when she's not with me.
Botic: i don't talk to my wife, i obsess silently about buses. 
Jean-Luc: lie here on this couch.
Botic: we're still doing  this? i need a real doctor, not a TV doctor.
Jean-Luc: that was Crusher, i crushed her in my dorm bed in Oxford, that was one hot ginger bitch. she was pre-med so she salved her own soreness after the rough sex. 
Beverly Crusher: i dressed my wounds like a champ. my emotional wounds.
Wesley: if you two hadn't really gone for it like that i wouldn't have been born.
Jean-Luc: better than Brian Benben could have done. better than Benben. anyway, that always gets my goat. i dreamed of cancelling my Star Trek contract and moving on. what we were talking about? YOUR problems?  
Botic: van-dwelling is all the rage now on TikTok, we were doing that stuff in the '70s.

Jean-Luc: but is there any problem you have NOW? in the immediacy? a little less lifetime-ingrained?
Botic: why do day-old glazed doughnuts taste like Wheat Thins?
Jean-Luc: now THAT I can fix.

Top Gear hosts: wait, weren't we the blokes in the band Spinal Tap?...

Raul De Molina: my TIE is more interesting than any of those young hot long-legged Mexican models with the Aztec eyes...
Lili Estefan: i'm old but i'm a babe because my legs are still long...

the Hyottoko masks in Demon Slayer: they have their origin in the spout of a humidifier...
mom: the humidifier can't cure your cough, but it does lull you to sleep...

Anthony Bourdain: kids tho. be prepared to live miserably the rest of your life.........but be prepared to live...

Liam Payne: Bridge Day? today? in poor taste, mate.

Billy Corgan at the tribute concert, singing: the story of my life. is my life and times...

Progressive commercial.
Alan with his motorcycle at the front door: i brought my plus one.
Jamie shuts the door.
Alan: but the real thing here is how does Jamie have a sprawling Boxing Helena mansion for a house? he works with us. he's our coworker. he has MY job!!!

speed wash: no flooding...

famous Mets fans: Jerry Seinfeld, John McEnroe, Grimace.
Quora: who is the blonde lady behind home plate at every baseball game?...
Mary Hart: ...
Mary Hart: shut up, Siri.

Dirg: when people call me "my friend," it feels cold to me...

Melissa Maker wearing big chocolate-chip-cookie eyeglasses: fine, i look like Encyclopedia Brown.

Heidi Fleiss: Charlie Sheen shoulda stuck with me, we had the same dark soul.

Tim Howard: i speak British with an American accent. are we about to be in a row?...

Jean-Luc: why you coughing?
Botic: the full moon.

Jean-Luc Picard: i had the Krabby Patty from Wendy's. i flushed it. it's now in a pineapple under the sea...

Hollyrock-a-Bye Baby.
me: i'm watching this for one reason and one reason only: the Rock Odyssey poster...
Jen R: oh that dank '90s nostalgia sends a shiver down my spine.
Fred Flintstone: yeah i'd like to ask MARY HART a question for a change. the Mets are coming!!!...
Barney Rubble: there is nothing cooler than a giant waterfall stone fountain of hot-as-lava melting fondue cheese.
Fred: i'm sure Raquel Welch cooks for her husband after a long day on the set.
Raquel Welch: i'm too much for most men, you tub of lard. i'm a maneater.

Pebbles: we've been busy.
Wilma: i don't get it, how long does it take to fuck? you and Bamm-Bamm have been in Hollyrock for six months...

Wilma Flintstone: girlfriend the lmao Go stone voice is the estates voice in art. there's no other Ovie like it on history, it's that clssi Mddt;abtoc Jgh ne blander vice of hope. dstonguish. and bodily.
Jan Vander Oyul: I was s noblewoman. with jowls. I wa you enough to with the ato  of eggs, the sista AK house off whi loved I  h Maone Manson o  the hill...

name-call IL  not a bum, IL  working o  Ms creme play. 
Peebles; sma eating.
Fred: I;LL clean the house.........waitl that call be right...
bammp-Bamm: selling an ekece bike door=topper is tough. 
temple you mother one herd pilates. I rod to get Betty t stop...
Bammpbamm; I end an easy b, way money.
Betsey drugs/
am-bamm:L yeah, I'm in the bog timenow pop. Ozempic...
m: Io didn't have an come turns, either.
dad: I;LL he Yu wot your whoop career, I;LL be your agent the way red is bam;s bam;s agent o those movie.

Uumako osprey 4.
Lady urls mom: the heck upper now chipper sould jab even SW,how'd hu r tondo SUIT TK wo NI Lido m yay wld have been scarier.
Hate off;: the spiraled sperm ps otslf a spend, NOVE OICJ.
Chester aL the wilderness in tbsp ton is all Dice on Finer gland. I had the Sila FITDT, in my eyes.
Hookah atrpiulalr: wat some point gum?
Tanzania:L Tanizkai> no, I'm Gel e eaten.
me" I dontl jat two tier the eos repast for these  imao Rosie's o Rkepida...
me; an now I shall curl up in the fat position, the most Roger spiral of all. unlike the other spirals. this spiral is SOOTHING...

S;EC yet rebel ones trans gonna ate a game f Jeopardy> weird.

wile Longl if your team is berated, root for the other team in your Dickson, tats how sports work. sports are about divisions...

Lory iabinL in a s broom on Fie Bord Vorut...

Frgl I live oth KY sorts, but l a  pro game,r so...

Very local WY is this channel suddenly blowing up?...

patty dog El 10 Lords a leaping, 8 Maids a mIliing, and a Dtroyboo ienrnitonsl story Ibert oar tree!!! so I can fly to Tania o visit ku grandmother the zebra. 
Jules FjothL peararde.

Leslie Drop PO in Budapest l I call eat horse.
Tom Vrusoe on the beachL ...
Elsie F Rocco;l but I iced a Uni um barrel.
Yom trisomy reach me how to be wild.

oiTibeL your;e watching Yiutue videos s oboist your foe s nor going well. watch some Better help therapy videos on Yitibe or something...

Flavor Flav smashed sa violin Pete Twosnendstyle.
Gabor GakvKL do I get t be in  Fsmshing noon now?

icy renal hey, I peed he drought...

I've i Dona want a fog biwm you n wo< USF take gi  akin on my walks, inelastic, d feel ore pcm table in the prongs...

Lena;luck so what is it about buses?
Notice:L they ho price me. there as one whi CMA ebay over our hall this afternoon, a big rig that as converted into a hanky yellow school bus, I dontl know what the artist was going for o of the artist tea so speed but it worked. the roof was heard off fr room for the classroom desks. ares wore in the back window, it was a syremnt, it was a JenaMochel biscuit bis.

Notice and stiff Ike a giant weord-ass crane car truck would come steaming up to the utnain curb. 
ena;Luc; how;d it got?
BotucL with the cabin of the car four cleat window panes. you can SEE the driveshaft moving through the glass panes as it gets levers in front bottling the gas, braless, and tore edals. the car is a series of BOCES of four clear window glass panes. massive DRILL in he back for a truck. like how does one DRIVE such a osteo spotty on a city street? I;m do curios to try it.

Brick there's this got who droves album town o the morning in this fttsytostyo;ok King KITT-like car, it;s a go at silver coffin on for wheels. the ground Shirley window is shaded bot you can still see who's Fpeed Tver signals SE she has n and hos long[bil helmet. is de. when he thorns the torn-signal in the back lashes and it looks still on this machine, for a tank have torn signals? helps Ike a got footrest.
Lena's;P_uc Picard I dontl anything aoru the forest...

Jean-Luc: do you know why prescription bottles are orange?
Botic: but you haven't prescribed me any drugs!!! my wife Cloris warned me about you...
Jean-Luc Picard: to keep out the UV rays that'll destroy the drugs. or in my case, in space, to keep out the harmful rays of a photon torpedo hitting my bottle of pills.









  

No comments: