* i broke my fingernail. excruciating pain. i may not be able to type some words
* ooooh, PG S. waiting for the Sex. PG-rated sex is always an odd duck, it's always something you don't expect (in the dialogue or something)
* it was island nudity.
* Adventure Time meets Sergio Aragones large and colorized. Adventure Time is an odd duck, you want it to go on forever cos the world and time zones allow for that but at the same time you're kinda looking for it to end to take its place alongside that fanciful Regular Show sonder which hit your mind whilst walking down the street.
* btw i'm eating Lucky Charms in a bowl without milk. found out this morning my gallon of Trader Joe's milk soured two days ago...
* books now only exist as graphics. hey, remember maps?
* is it a UFO or a baby's toy?...
* projector basketball net
*...or that sour candy shaped like a UFO, filled with harmless powder
* is this it? it can't just be computer shapes and shit, you gotta try
* the brain is yucky-looking but important. it still freaks me out to see the human body without skin. the red membrane with the muscles and sinews and blood vessels and eyes popping out. disconcerting. skeletons are charming by comparison, at least they offer you a flower before they dance.
* don't think out of your ass
* the Sword of Saad
* wanna get away? the coconut milk will be yellow.
* emojis are birthed from worms. they dry out much like the honeycomb of bees...
* have you ever wondered why Hot Tamales look like pills?
* inside the DNA of emojis? birdseed.
* i need one of those trash cans that open up by pushing a step with your foot at the bottom in my bedroom.
* censoring eyes
* Roger Federer will play for the Chinese Table Tennis team at the next Olympics. Roger is not giving up his dream of winning that individual Gold.
* Demi Moore: doing some exotic training with my Chocolate Man here gearing up for that G.I. Jane sequel. as you can see, this time Jane will have hair i made that clear to Ridley. where have i been? don't tell Madonna but i'm now a fat soccer mom.
* is working out at a gym really somebody's idea of paradise?
* the Tachikomas want to stand. they want to dab. they want to tap-dance like the late great Gregory Hines.
* when the fat-suit sticks to you on a hot day
* Garden of Eden. you knew this was coming.
* huh, never thought of that. use the apple to spit-roast the snake. good job, Eve!
* what do you do when The Sims starts glitching? and how can you tell?
* see? the googly eyes. eyes really need a face for them to look normal.
* don't smoke, kids. leave those cigarettes to sway in nature like plants.
* be heart-healthy. don't date a smoker. he'll just break your heart.
* dating is hell
* there is only one Nebula that matters. the Crab Nebula.
* Business Dracula. works at Hot Topic. i entered a Hot Topic last Black Friday for the first time in decades. it's so weird going there as an adult vs. a desperate teenager trying to impress. when you go there as a kid it's just a place that sells Morty shirts. whatever you think of the show, it's impressive. it achieved worldwide acclaim being on adult swim, not FOX or any of the other big-brand channels.
* devil with horns: satanic. devil without horns: Marilyn Manson
* Tool videos look strange in preproduction. this one will be a musing on Harley Quinn.
* perv bees
* Star Wars preproduction looks like manga...
* when manga comes to life. but is not anime.
* all a woman really wants is a good facial. a good mud facial.
* Leslie from Gumball is definitely a lesbian...
* valiant effort, but this one just didn't take. Dave, if you're listening, it's time to start doing these yourself again. i'm all for guest animators, growing the brand, but be honest, you only did this cos you were sick of doing all the work.
* that being said, i will say that "Paradise" is just about the most obtuse and opaque subject of all time. i mean it's simply an impossible topic to illustrate. let's get back to basics. "Water" still hasn't technically been done. "Power" is doable...maybe. "Cookies". not "Cookies".
CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK
happy weekend, my babies
Your mind fascinates me . Inside a fascinator is the answer to everything you need to know. *)
Dave Hughes is the big cheese, the low-key genius in charge. the Kahuna with the kahluas. i always wanted to intern there cos I always wanted to be part of a small rebellion...
Post a Comment