Friday, September 15, 2017

FISH STORM


learned:

* Subaru is on fire lately. sizzling Subaru

* old man: if all else fails, the fishing rod will be my final sword.

* old woman: have fun.
old man: they can't fool me with a parka. that's not my wife. i didn't marry Nurse Ratched. i know that red light goes back to the mothership. i know that dreamcatcher is really a transmitter. joke's on them: i spiked her coffee with my coconut milk!

* old man: i can't believe they let me just walk out of the place!
he turns the knob on the radio and looks at the dashboard calendar.
old man: 1999? how long was i in here? that is cruel even for them! i get out just as music started to suck.

* old man: gonna catch me the big one! got its feather here on my dashboard as my guide.

* old woman: is the tracking device you planted holding up?
grandson: yep, he has no idea.
grandma: you taking the red Subaru? won't that color stick out in the crowd?
grandson: nah, nobody notices a Subaru.

* old man: get the hell outta the way, big truck! i can't see the damn Eclipse! this is my last chance! you're worse than that cloud that blocked Jim Cantore's view.

* old man: that reminds me, i need to stock up on my coconut milk. i'll just rest behind the wheel here for a bit, that always does the trick.

* grandson: i'm at the airport. this could be my chance to escape. my fiancee's waiting in Paris. nah, they'll just hunt me down. no use fighting it. i'll get another girlfriend.

* grandson: i can imagine we're drinking the same thing at the same time, that's how connected i am with him. i'm drinking my grandfather's coconut milk.
old man: i drink my own coconut milk.

* grandson: THIS IS THE SAME LOST WOODS IN THE OTHER SUBARU COMMERICAL WITH THE DOG!!!
the grandson plays his Zelda whistle.

* old man: HOW NOW BROWN COW
brown cow: you're hearing things.
old man: well it is foggy.

* old man: what are you doing here?! they had me followed?
grandson: calm down, i just want your cool car-side stickers, grandpa. i got boring flames.

* old man: how'd you track me?
grandson: it's not on your car, it's on your board.
old man: dammit i love the surf too much. more than any woman.
grandson: you told grandma you were going fishing?
old man: yeah, what gives?
grandson: nobody goes fishing anymore, that tipped us off.

* grandson: can i have your peace-symbol sticker?
old man: i always thought that was a Mercedes-Benz-symbol sticker.
grandson: you just forfeited your check by mentioning the competition.

* grandson: okay, grandpa, we had our fun in the sun.
old man: it's cloudy.
grandson: fun in the water, now it's time to go back. i came here to take you back.
old man: no.......................no, anything but that. I CANNOT GO BACK TO THE FACILITY! THEY DO EXPERIMENTS ON ME THERE!
grandson: come on, grandpa.
old man: NOT THE MACHINE!!! ANYTHING BUT THE MACHINE!!! look i'll make a deal with you.
grandson: does it involve stickers?
old man: i'll strike a deal with you. i promise i won't be Ernest Hemingway anymore. but i need to still be Santa.
grandson: no, grandpa, remember? the deal was no more kids.

* this episode brought to you by Dashboard Confessional
the old man turns on the radio.
old man: this Chris Carrabba character sounds like he enjoys drinking his own coconut milk.
grandson: and his own eggs.
Chris Carrabba: you laugh at me now, but when Gen Z become parents they'll sit their kids down at a Carrabba's Italian Grill and tell them that i was the only one doing actual pure punk music.

CLICK HERE AND RIDE THE WAVE

CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK

happy weekend, my babies. my Breath of the Wild walkthrough is almost over and that makes me sad. i need a break.











2 comments:

Jules said...

You do need a break just like the Old Man And The Sea. Get a boost, my sweet. Let's sail away and listen to radio programmes whilst fishing for mermaids and Inky the squid. *)

the late phoenix said...

my sweet I'd sell my soul for a vacation........oh wait, I already did. let's go cruising..........together as a couple I mean *)