Friday, May 16, 2014

2014 PREAKNESS STAKES GAME, ANYONE CAN PLAY!!!


well you know what's gonna happen here, right? it's what always happens with me. whoever is the Kentucky Derby winner becomes my pick to win the Preakness two weeks after. i know it's not fair, everyone wants to choose California Chrome, but the game creator does have certain rights i suppose, he has the corner office and the upstairs suite with the chocolate shower. two more reasons: i'm from California, so yeah, surfer/skater connection, Hollywood always up to no good, freaking out whenever we get a few raindrops, etc.. and: call me a bleeding heart, but i want to see another Triple Crown. i know it's not gonna happen...but what if it DOES this year? what if it does? without hope, life is death. to win this blog game, simply choose a horse that's not California Chrome

FROM THIS LIST, CLICK HERE FOR THE CONTENDERS.

the winner of this blog game is the one who chooses the horse that actually wins the race this Saturday. the winner gets three comments from me to your blog place, all within the next thirty years. good luck and we'll see each other again for the results, hopefully sooner than thirty years from now. check the comments for my entry and use me as a guide. use me. it's gonna happen this year. the curse will be broken. i feel it. what? California Chrome has a cough?

.


3 comments:

the late phoenix said...

California Chrome

Jules said...

I'm torn between Dynamic impact or social inclusion.....can I have both?

No.

Please?

No, it's not fair.

So...

No.

You're a hard task master, sweet Phoenix.... Ok I'll have social inclusion.

the late phoenix said...

YEAH BABY!