Monday, January 16, 2012
TMIT: HOODOO VOODOO
who(m) do you want to
1. play naked twister with?: my secret lover Angie, also our maid, long story
2. love?: cheeky minx
3. excites you beyond belief?: god...until i found out He doesn't exist
4. ass play with?: can i say myself? no? then, my best friend, male/female withheld
5. shower with? my rubber duckie for my bath
6. undress? that awesome, cool MTV show Undressed, man i miss that teen soap
7. rim? car rims? oh, THAT...um, Elmo? sorry, i think i just disqualified myself with that answer
8. elope with? philosophia, definitely philosophia
bonus: whom do you want to wake up in the arms of? why? anyone, absolutely anyone. why? 'cause i breathe, i live, i'm a human just like you
CLICK HERE FOR TMI TUESDAY
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me too, babe, me too... :*
I don't see why you couldn't say yourself... ;)
And I'll join you for that early morning wakie session!
The answers to all of my questions were all so similar so I salute you for yours being so thought out!
I LOVE your answer to the bonus question.
I was just going to ask who Cheeky Minx was. I look down and guess who I see? lol
I have time to hear the long story about naked Twister with your maid.
As always, your answers are equal parts intriguing and amusing. We need to get a maid so we can play naked Twister with her/him (hopefully her).
Aside: About Lana Del Rey. I had never heard of her. I woke up to see her being announced on SNL. I saw her perform a song called "Blue Jeans". I loved how haunting the song was. So I googled her and listen to more of her music. She's pretty decent. I enjoy her.
1. Your maid? Long story? I've got time...
We need more rubbie duckie and you pics.
cheeky: the internet bond, strong and eternal
kazi: i do so many things myself, i'd like a partner once in a while
vince: great minds, y'know?
mia: thanks, and i love your avatar, i REALLY really really love your avatar
bipolar: but i love you, too
missed: email me
j and j: it must be done when there's no company around, after business hours
hedone: it was lana's performance of "video games" on snl which is getting the most guff, check that out
me and my rubber duckie, me and my only friend...
Your bonus questions answer is very bittersweet.
But the visual I have with Elmo is quite disturbing.
nite: between elmo and my big bird role play, i need to get out more
Post a Comment