Wednesday, July 11, 2012
TNH: THEN IS THEN, BUT NOW IS ODD
click on the lovely Wednesday Mourning, my kind of goth babe, to make the series go *start*, 1 of 4. Wednesday, btw, is trying to avoid those balloon-sized rain droplets with her midnight-black parasol there. don't worry, it's not a gang sign. not quite sure what it's gonna end up being, but, yeah
FIRST, CLICK HERE AT THIS LINK
THEN, please answer the following questions:
1. does now + then = now and then?
2. where were you when it all came crumbling down?
3. what is your favorite memory of yourself ever?
4. do you think we'll ever see a decade like the '90s again, a period of time of the utmost in creativity when it came to music, arcades, game shows, comic books, cereal, sports, video games, cartoons, animation, fast food, tv, film, plaid, attitudes, fashion, and just general awesomeness? or has the internets age destroyed all of our futures into cookie-cutter drones?
5. would you consider going into the ODDITIES shop in San Fran, shooting the breeze with Wednesday Mourning, and, say, switching your anniversary gift to a jar of liquid in which is contained a mummified two-headed squirrel?
watch Wednesday Mourning's show whenever it's on, check your local listings for time and station,
AND, CLICK HERE FOR THE NAUGHTY HANGOUT