Wednesday, June 27, 2012

TNH: CUOTE COCK CUOTES III


*CLICKY CLICKY*


click on the steampunk girl up above there, she's real i think, for the second application of war paint, the war of love, and the third in the series

CUOTE=cute + hot, CUOTES=quotes

my cock
in the white sock
is as tall as a tree
as erect as the north pole
and ready to tap your tits hard
my tip will caress your nipple
your beautiful body wet with dew, morning dew, it was wet with Mountain Dew
last night, remember that? between that and my tongue, that was three showers' worth of sex play
washed off in the middle of the sunrise, 3AM, when nothing good happens at a club
morning water droplets dotting your pristine nude body work of art,




GLISTENING (CLICK HERE),




glistening like the fabled city on the hill
your body is the answer to all of my trembling dreams
and worried prayers
i know that Nathan from Dethklok has a nightmare about having to dine at the Y with a woman,
but i gladly oral your moist cunt, i am your slave,
if you command me to spit in your gash more, more spit like what Jenna Lewis from Survivor's sex tape teaches us, more spit, more spit in your glorybox 'til my mouth runs dry,
i'll do it, babes, i'll do it for you, only you

kissing every inch of your rather large bosom, i can sure pick 'em, huh?
something's happening
the darkness which initially attracted us has transmuted to a kind of glue
a glue comprised of my cum and your vagina juice
a glue which hardens our already-hardened wall, hardened from crime and injustice
we're walled in from the world and yet free to be each other
something's happening,
we are sappening...





CLICK HERE FOR THE NAUGHTY HANGOUT






.

9 comments:

Jax said...

Eep...i hope to never be wet with mountain dew. Ew, ew, ew... lol

KaziG said...

Mmmmm... Mountain Dew, my favourite ;)

and loving the descriptions...
:*

~Kazi xxx

Nolens Volens said...

And here I thought your cock went WiFi... ;)

Cheeky Minx said...

Large bosom? I guess that's me out of the glistening game.

I'd better dash and find another to slurp the dew from my navel... ;-)

Anonymous said...

Mountain due works if your cock in its white sock stands taller than a hill - which, I'm sure it does lol.

Loved the very last line too - 'spappening' .. very cute!

Jack and Jill said...

I remember Jenna Lewis' sex tape. It would have been way hotter if I had the slightest clue who she was at the time.

the late phoenix said...

jax: but how about morning dew?...on your naked body...

kazi: Dr Pepper proved in a focus group to be not as visually sexy, and pepper rhymes with...

nv: my cock in the white sock has replaced my Wiimote

cheeky: babes, remember when i said i was in love with your rather large bosom?...can i come over tonight?

LIR: it's an amalgam of that L.A. border movie catchphrase "Was Sappening". my penis stands as tall as the fabled city on the hill, but with fables, y'know...

jj: i remember faintly that her pink bikini was on the cover of an important magazine like Time or something discussing the brutal rise of reality tv. yeah, hers is definitely a classic among the sex tape pantheon, between the loads of spit in her gash to that long, long, touch-the-back-of-her-throat long-ass deepthroat blowjob

Anonymous said...

Your cock tapping my tits hard...now THAT's steamy!

Happy naughtiness :)

-H

the late phoenix said...

H: titsteam > steampunk