Monday, November 16, 2015

TMIT: BOW IN HEAVEN











CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK


1. tell us something you like but you hide it from your friends who would just tease you mercilessly for it: i have retained a bit of my humanity. i'm not all-android like my friends. i told my best friend about my condition in confidence and this was his response:

CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK

2. tell us something you hide from your parents cos they would disown you: i am part-human. the cyberbrain didn't take fully. i've tried to tell my folks but they don't quite get emotions. whenever i'm happy they just see it as me leaking fluid from my eyes or my backside or my middle section.

3. what do you hide from your kids cos they shouldn't be snooping anyway? i will never lie to my kids, there will be no secrets. i want them to tell me anything however embarrassing. they can go to the concert but i'll be in the back with my Taylor Swift leather jacket on. i know it's only rock and roll but i like it.

4. when was the last time you hid from something/one? the entirety of my last past life. that is why i find myself reincarnated into the predicament i am in now. if i do well this time around, i hope to become a ninja in my next life. i was a turtle in my previous life.

5. what things/objects do you hide regularly? my pens cos my cats play with them and i can't get any work done. that is why i haven't responded to your text yet. i'm getting to it, i want to take my time and answer you with a cared, well-thought-out perfumed letter...

bonus: what did someone hide and you found? i was gonna use my usual Old Spice as the perfume for your letter but someone hid it and urged me to try another Old Spice product...

CLICK HERE FOR TMI TUESDAY


2 comments:

Jules said...

I love how that girl is eating her cake. That’s called having your cake and eating it. She’d look better in a Taylor Swift Jacket though. I knew she was trouble the minute I saw her. She’s the one that stole your perfumed letter, writing “Return To Sender” on the front with one of your pens. Sir I leaked from his phone home when he’d see you’d returned it; and all that time he thought you were part human. *)

the late phoenix said...

Hyde is the most gorgeous man on the planet :) *)