Friday, November 1, 2013

THE AFTER-PARTY


so, how was everyone's Samhain Party? everyone still with us? nobody died on your watch? me? i think i like my eggs fried rather than raw on my porch. i like toilet paper as much as the next cog, but it really does deserve to be on my tree, it adds that certain winter flocking to the tree, it's an early Christmas gift, and it saves me the chore of having to flock the tree come Festivus, so i thank you all. oh, and i think i've had my fill of Duck Dynasty costumes, that's already done. DuckTales forever is more like it.

as everyone in the Mobius strip knows, the after-party is the real party. that's when you collect the numbers, mingle, network, and find your wife...the one dressed as Catwoman over there...past the Duck Dynasty guy...no, the other Duck Dynasty guy...lady...

i make sure i'm ready to attack the after-party. i need to be fully recovered, fully sobered-up from all the "Halloween punch" i imbibed, and i must first delete all the pics that were taken at the party. with my online and real identities both intact, i can stroll into the room and be the center of attention. oh, yeah, but before anything, everyone clear out because i must first

USE THIS PRODUCT, CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK.

.




2 comments:

Missed Periods said...

I've heard of Duck Dynasty, but I don't really know what it is. I think I want to keep it that way--you know, just to be different.

the late phoenix said...

watch DuckTales instead, you'll thank me later.