* Johnny Depp: i normally use a saw to cut this axe.
* Johnny: this isn't an original song but it's my band covering it and we're playing the Viper Room so
* Johnny: i'm not trying to be cool, these are prescription shades.
* Johnny: i need to get away. too much noise pollution in the city..............this has nothing to do with any allegations i'm trying to escape
* Johnny: which way? oil? hell no. donuts? yes, making donuts.
* Johnny: i don't know. do you, buffalo?
Buffalo: i'm a bison, get it right, hollywood.
Johnny: does my car look black to you?
Buffalo: midnight blue.
Johnny: i need to change my shades. where do you roam, buffalo?
Buffalo: away from your car so i don't become a bison burger.
Johnny: i get it i get it, you are of the streets and can never escape.
* Vulture: i'm the new national bird. the Bald Eagle got rogaine and retired.
* Johnny: get that mangy mutt off my roof! i just had it carwashed by a model's tongue.
* Johnny: digging my own grave.........literally.......and figuratively....
* Johnny: this necklace of New Orleans Mardi Gras beads was given to me by the wisest shaman i know. Jack Nicholson. who's an atheist.
* Johnny: IT'S THE APOCALYPSE!
Wolf: it's just rainclouds.
Johnny: i live in Los Angeles.
* Wolf: how many earrings can a man wear before he's considered a pirate?
Johnny: that's offensive. pirates can wear guyliner, too.
* JOHNNY'S SPIRIT-WALK FEVER DREAM IN THE MAGIC DESERT, CLICK HERE
Johnny interprets it. he squats down Indian-style, pulls the roots out of a cactus and eats the prickles, strokes his chin and begins:
Johnny: the flying whale goes Free Willy on the leprechaun ass.
* Vulture: that isn't green beer. that's just bad beer...
* Johnny: you know what Sauvage means?..............sausage
CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK
happy weekend. don't smoke too many shamrocks today