1. what was your favorite part of yesterday? today
2. if you could make your own porn movie, what would you call it? would you write it, direct and/or star in the movie?
all of the above, in true Trent auteur fashion. Sex, Cereal, and Ants. the crusade of softcore legend Bambi, an ant who strives to have all sex workers tested and condomed and healthy in the workplace. when all hope is lost and it just seems like sexual harassment, the status quo, and injustice will be forever rampant and pervasive and unchecked in society, Bambi shuts down all picnics in this country, threatening to invade all picnic blankets and baskets with her ant-activist friends until an agreement is reached.....the Government agrees on nutrition labels on cereal boxes, it's not anywhere near what they were fighting for but for Government that's a huge baby step.
3. what do you like the least about sex? the lack of clothes. i like to look fashonable in all things i do. i like to wear tennis shoes and socks. i like to display my new Keto Diet body. people take one look at my shoes and socks and wonder about my feet. the Keto Diet is basically a lot of jogging, right? i've made so many friends on those Keto Diet messageboards…
4. so, now what are you planning to do? make deadline...
5. if you were a box of cereal, what would you be and why? ladies and gentlemen, i present to you the road company of the first-ever off-to-the-infinity-power-Broadway production of
Sex, Cereal, and Ants
starring the rarest of theatre actors, those you thought had died or OD'd or something cos you never saw them around anymore. i rehabilitate these hidden forgotten gems and prove to the public what made you fall in love with them in the first place lo those many years ago, their fierce talent and brisk pace and viability with advertisers:
Fruit Brute/Yummy Mummy/Banana Frosted Flakes/Grins&Smiles&Giggles&Laughs/Pink Panther Flakes/Freakies/Buc Wheats/Dino Pebbles/Vanilly Crunch/Punch Crunch/Sir Grapefellow/Baron Von Redberry/Cocoa Hoots/Crazy Cow/Mr. Wonderfull's Surprize/OK/Quake/Mud & Bugs/Moonstones/Bigg Mixx/Waffelos/Bill & Ted's Excellent Cereal/Monopoly Ceeral/Croonchy Stars/Morning Funnies/OJs/Body Buddies/Jets/Choco Crack
every night right on the plankboards we have a knock-down-drag-out hair-pulling between Wilma the Winsome White Whale and Crazy Cow to see who's the ingenue and who's the understudy. Crazy Cow usually wins with her catchphrase How Now Brown Cow which kills with audiences if she gets a chance to speak with her lips and doesn't get eaten by Wilma's ruby lips first, which tests well with our unique crowds, it's all very entertaining. most of the audience leaves before the opening curtain cos they think that was the show...
bonus: if you could shrink down to ant-sized, what would you do? marry Evangeline Lilly
CLICK HERE FOR TMI TUESDAY