1. you can only keep 3 things from this list, pick and explain your picks:
wine or beer
without coffee i'd be dead, they'd ironically bury me in coffee grounds/ the only jewelry i like is Jewel/ without books i'd be dead cos i wouldn't be able to read the warning labels on dangerous books/ i think chocolate is one of those things you outgrow later in life, unless you don't have a love life like i don't/ i don't touch a drop of wine or beer cos it's too expensive/ i have no chill for Netflix/
and tacos cos Krillin, the pic up there above......the first pic, very funny come on Krillin's had a hard week what with his own family giving him the business inside that fishtank inflatable house he lives in that Goku visited the inside of for the first time.
2. if your job gave you a surprise 3-day paid break, what would you do with those three days? use those three days to ask for more paid-break, a wish-for-more-wishes sort of thing. that stuff always works in genie movies
3. have you ever tried a threesome? what was the configuration? some people do the Devil's Threesome: two men, one woman. some people do the Angel's Threesome: two women, one man. i prefer the Purgatory Threesome: Dante Alighieri, his platonic spirit guide Beatrice, and i lounge around the cobble stones of the bridge overlooking the plaza courtyard and have a chaste discussion on the implications of the Soul. we don't see the sewers underneath the bridge but rather look out to the city river in front of our eyes, eyes which lay on a flock of ducks getting the hell out of that water as quickly as possible and cutely waddling on the street with the commoners. Dante in his forward-thinker wisdom comments that you shouldn't feed ducks bread. Beatrice in her capacity blurts out that she once saw a gaggle of dicks.
4. in a threesome, do you like to be the star attraction or the bitplayer/personal assistant? this question is so Hollywood. as they say in Hollwood, there are no small parts, only small actors. and small actors with small parts like i have.
5. would you have another threesome? Dante is in Heaven. as for Beatrice, she became a nun. with a gun. it's weird, i started corresponding with Beatrice with long handwritten notes of letter-perfect calligraphy. they would take a year to write and a year to deliver. i'd reminisce about our times, about the raft of ducks, the skein of ducks...she was only interested in the paddling of ducks. Beatrice kept going on and on in her letter about how shiny her new gun was...
bonus: rate your last threesome on a scale of 1-5, 5 being fantastic. The Fantastic Four would have been awesome. but then the director got fired, it was this whole thing and to-do
CLICK HERE FOR TMI TUESDAY