the last rose of summer is gone. i'm late for school!
1. are you happy with your job? why (not)? it's pretty good hours, i type when the inspiration hits, there are always more stories to tell, even though i'm currently bone-dry of ideas. a new concept will come to me, it's just a matter of time. time doesn't exist. i'm on a deadline.
2. what do you want? steady sleep. no more busywork. time to breathe. a vacation.
3. who first broke your heart? the publisher who gave me my first form letter, rejecting the Choose Your Own Adventure Book i wrote when i was ten years old. it was about a cat and a monster i called Cat Capturer. i felt my cat protagonist so much as i wrote him that it engendered my lifelong love of cats to this day. y'know, now that i think about it, if i had been published back then, i probably would have ended up like Bieber.
4. what's the biggest mistake you've made in a relationship? hiding the remote-control
5. what did you learn from your last lover/ex-SO? it's okay to share the remote, George Clooney is hot, Megan Fox isn't all that.
6. what novel has been instrumental in shaping your views at any point in your life? how so? The Bible...Of The Star Wars Universe. because not even sex is cooler than being a Jedi.
7. tell us about a current favorite tv show you enjoy. give us a synopsis of the show: Doctor Who. it's about this old dude with two hearts and a screwdriver who travels time and space with a gorgeous woman in a telephone booth, fighting garbage cans...
bonus: what is your current favorite song you have on constant loop? 99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall, it's already self-looping.
CLICK HERE FOR TMI TUESDAY