CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK
thank you, this has inspired me to go back to GSN, i've been neglecting my baby for too long. i don't have the built-in excuse anymore of nothing to do. i can't be bored when there's always a Match Game from the '70s on. you never know how much you miss orange steps, shag carpeting, and freeflow kissing and touching until you lose your cable.
from The Newlywed Game:
1. what is a nickname a lover had for you that made you cringe? The Artist Formerly Known as Phoenix
2. where do you most often toss or keep your excess change? same place i toss my cookies. i open the bag and toss all the cookies from the bag onto the counter and eat all the cookie-dough bits from them, not the actual cookie itself, but the dough is too raw and sugary, it upsets my stomach, so i toss my cookies. i got holes in my pockets from carrying too many weighted coins...
3. if somebody wrote a book about your past lovers/past sex life, which category fits best? a) abnormal psychology book b) steamy romance novel c) sad sad story what's a book? mine would be normal psychology, i perfectly fit the normal psychological categories of depression, hypermania, dementia, youth senility, and general insanity, or "cuckoo bananas" is the medical term.
4. some say sex is like driving. pretend you are a car. are you rear, front-wheel or all-wheel drive? you says this? Elon Musk?
THIS IS WHAT I AM, CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK.
5. what is it that you do daily that you would like to stop doing? checking off the box each day on my calendar. it's depressing when you think about it. time doesn't exist, but days do.
6. what is the biggest lie you ever told to get someone into bed or the biggest lie you ever told in bed? here is a list of things i said i invented:
a) Disneyland Monorail
b) Playmobil (while playing with my Legos one day)
c) salt-n-pepper shakers
d) i was the inspiration for Mario (she will have to wait a year till my moustache grows back and then i put my plumber's hat on)
e) anime (i drew those big eyes first, i have the doodle in my basement)
f) corn on the cob
g) cotton candy (i saw all that lint doing my laundry one day and had an aha moment)
h) (the) 2Pac (hologram)
i) dark energy (dark matter if dark energy isn't bought)
bonus: if married, who was interested in marriage first, you or your spouse? i want to get married someday...i think.
CLICK HERE FOR TMI TUESDAY