1. what's the wallpaper on your device (phone, laptop, PC)? is it the same or different on your devices? one word: ThunderCats...the '80s version. it used to be one word: Smurfs..............okay, Snorks.
2. what's on the desktop of your device? like icons and such. not porn. whatever you think about me, it's not true. no porn, just stuff like trying to find a job and going to church.
3. what type of device do you use most often? looking back, i was in such a rush to get ANY ipad, i got the ipad mini when i should have waited a little longer, saved up, and gotten myself a new laptop. not that i don't enjoy scrunching my fingers up into a little ball whenever i want to type something out to someone...
4. how many devices do you own including smartphones? two if you count my dying desktop that...just died...one. i loved him.
5. do you make sexy videos with your smart phone? no, but i make some using my phone from the '70s with the really really really long coiled cord. i still say those were the coolest phone designs ever, no other future model will ever come close. Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman...
6. do you video-chat naked or have virtual sex using your computer? YOU CAN DO THAT?! THAT'S A THING?!
......................excuse me........................give me two minutes...................
7. how many naked photos of your whole body or your body parts have you taken with your smartphone? billions and billions like our stars. i don't do that anymore 'cause i'm shy. remember HNT..........?
8. what is the most photographed part of your body? it's a tie between the forehead i permanently pockmarked when i was playing Super Grover as a kid (which explains so much now), my slamma-damma-ding-dong, and my third eye.
bonus: post a photo of the most photographed part of your body. here's the thing: it's my third eye, but my third eye only reveals itself when i meditate and my eyes are closed. i suppose i could leave the camera on a tripod and trick it that way, but my third eye has already seen all the Paranormal Activity movies and knows how to avoid capture.
bonus bonus: do you use a screensaver? if yes, post a pic of it: see above :)
CLICK HERE FOR TMI TUESDAY