1. what story does your family always tell about you? the time i blogged about them...
2. at what age did you become an adult? tell me one thing that's good about being an adult................go on, i'm here, i can wait...
3. what is the most embarrassing thing you know about your parents? they never dated, they were just always my parents. they also accidentally ate for dinner the stork that delivered me so i can never talk to that stork. there was a bucket mixup at KFC when i was one-year-old.
4. this year, what is the most important life lesson you've learned? vote. early and often. paper ballots only. vote in the recounts, too. vote twice if you have to.
5. describe your childhood self in 5 words. were you happy? happier than i'll ever be (now)
6. who in your family has been kindest to you? i don't want to throw anybody under the bus but my cousin who's a bus driver is a real dick.
bonus: who are you closest to or trust the most---a friend or family member? God. and by God i mean Spalding Gray. alas Spalding is no longer with us but every time i pop in one of his monologues it's like a sermon. Rebecca Sugar will only answer you in song. i tried to interview Lars von Trier once. i had it all set up but at the last minute he said he had a dentist's appointment and cancelled. i bumped into him later that evening at Krispy Kreme.
CLICK HERE FOR TMI TUESDAY