1. have you ever tested someone's love for you? what did you do? did things turn out as you expected or hoped? with all the Homecoming hype these days, i thought i'd pay a visit to Tobey Maguire to see how he's holding up. i wore my red suit and took my love with me:
Phoenix: hey man, how do you capitalize, punctuate and word out Spider-Man?
Tobey: Spiderman. does it matter? hell no. fuck that. real talk.
Phoenix: what do you think of Tom Holland?
Tobey: fuck that guy. foreigner pipsqueak can't hold my jock. i was the original. the OG.
Phoenix: how is your life going?
Tobey: man get outta here! Hollywood won't hire me anymore cos of my fucking face. i mean shit.
my love became Tobey's next ex-wife. can't blame her. spending just five minutes in the presence of Tobey Maguire and you see what Leo sees in him. Tobey doesn't give a fuck and that's attractive.
2. select the answer that best fits your experience. i have dated:
a) all the wrong people
b) romantic companions who were mostly a good fit for me
c) people that were perfect fits---loves at first sight
d) not all that much, mostly many long-term relationships
i have had many long-term relationships with the voices in my head. i want to break up but they won't let me.
3. online dating: what is your success rate? what do you consider success? zero percent. but remember, the internet was created for porn, not love. what do i consider a success? a poke. either meaning.
4. what sexual thing you do most often could you commit to doing everyday? masturbation is a curse...
5. what are your thoughts on love and lust? both are diseases but as Shakespeare put it o to be in the thrall of the lovesickness or something like that.
bonus: are you searching for love or are you searching for attention? i have a blog.
CLICK HERE FOR TMI TUESDAY