* dogs think we're stupid.
* so this is the origin story of the new Doctor Who Companion, right?
* sorry honey, i can't read the instructions, the pictures are in Swedish.
* husband: why do we have a trampoline in our backyard?
wife: that's not a trampoline, that's my shoe-closet extension.
* REMEMBER KIDS, THIS HOLIDAY SEASON SOMEONE'S ALWAYS WATCHING YOU, CLICK HERE
* fox 1: i'm a fucking bird!!!
fox 2: no, we're instruments of the devil.
* Buster the Boxer: hey family, it just became Wind in the Willows out there.
family: stop growling, boy, it's just the wind.
Buster the Boxer: *sigh*
* squirrel: i could already fly.
badger: i got your candied nuts right here.
toad: i go on a wild ride every night. bath salts. they really need to clean out that pond.
* Buster: yeah! i did it! i claim the trampoline! the trampoline is mine! this goes out to my junior-high English teacher who said i'd never amount to anything. hah! i avoided the gangs and the pondwater.
* Nietzsche: and those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.
fox: Nietzsche is dead.
HAPPY CHRISTMAS! CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK
Noel Noel Noel Noel Noel owes me money...