* J.G. Quintel: history's only art-school success
* hear that crunching sound? let's just say Pops is a cannibal
* when you're a celebrity but still crave attention
* the waiter is a failed actor, his anger is justified. he thought Wolfgang Puck would be serving him by now.
* DO NOT EAT ANYTHING IN CALIFORNIA
* waiters don't care what percentage it is, the only thing they're trying to avoid is the penny tip.
* waiter: is this some kind of joke?
Pops: hopefully. i'm thinking shorts, a film, and 8 seasons with the last season of course being in space.
* waiter: when you said "candy" i thought you meant cocaine.
* Butters: i'll take that butterscotch.
* manager: what's going on here? i'm in the same position as the waiter but with less of a chance cos i don't look like Salvador Dali.
* there are no vile cads. all cads are roguishly charming.
* this show dealt with some serious topics early on.
* giant chef: he's not finished talking to you yet.
Pops: do you know who i am?
giant chef: a fancy boy with a lollipop for a head?
Pops: that's not a lollipop, it's a heavenly body. i am the very embodiment of good in the universe.
giant chef: so what?
Pops: wait, i got a flying car!
giant chef: oh you got a car, now you're speaking my language. show me..............are you making fun of me? you know i can't fit in that car!
* Pops: let me just get my bill-fold--------------ing chair!
* Pops: wait! why are you hurting me?! i thought wrestling was fake!
* Pops: why are you not a raccoon?
* Benson: what did they make you do, sir?
Pops: they said i couldn't eat unless i cut down some trees.
* Pops: goodbye, United States, i hope one day we become friends.
the flying car flies over the Mexican wall.
* and the first '80s reference
CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK
happy weekend. be like Pops, eternally optimistic and mannered and sweet. and dead for his universe.