* travel changes you. if you have money.
* the wolves will come slowly on your left side. you will find yourself whiting out. that's when the ancient prophecy says you are over.
* she was giving the shocker and switched to the peace sign at the last second when the bonfirelight hit her
* held onto the rail with no hands
* not naked, covered in angelic glow
* pretty soon there won't be any icebergs left...
* kid: no smoking on the bridge, Captain.
Captain: i was eating a chocolate bar.
kid: you look like the real-life verison of that anime captain.
Captain: you watch anime, kid?
Captain: you will never be a captain.
* kid: the force of that disappearing iceberg gave me a haircut!
Captain: kid, it's not safe there!
Captain: anywhere! you're on a boat!
* kid: what are you searching for?
red-helicopter pilot: a red helicopter.
* kid: see the white wolf? he's really a beautifully-drawn handsome young man with long black hair, a starter jacket, and jeans.
woman with earmuffs: how can you tell?
kid: i watch a lot of anime. he's the only white wolf in the pack.
woman with earmuffs: i like your goggles.
kid: i never knew goggles had a purpose. i thought they were just something anime boy protagonists wore to look cool.
* kid: is this my grandma or yours?
* kid: what are you doing?
girl: falling like the waterfall, it's beautiful and spiritual.
kid: the waterfall is water! it won't get hurt! you are not water!
* kid: what do you hear?
woman: i really hope my bikini stays on.
* tourist: i really love the sound of your silver rainstick. the shekere is my favorite instrument.
villager: this is my cocktail shaker.
* tourist: how low can you go?
villager: please, we've never done that here, that is a completely fictional Westernized thing invented in a Madison Avenue office to sell tiki torches so you can play Survivor at home.
* i cheated. i'm not reaching out for another hand. that second hand is my other hand.
* woman 1: will you be my wife?
woman 2: yes. sadly, this is the only place we can do this now, under the cover of a waterfall in secret.
woman 1: we really need to move from this country.
woman 2: luckily, we're frequent travelers.
woman 1: can we get out of this water now? the bruise you scratched on my knee last night during our passion hurts like the motherfucking dickens.
* sloth: i have more instagram followers than you.
girl: that's not fair! why is this the case?
sloth: i'm cute but not fast.
girl: aww, you're reaching out your hand for me to shake.
sloth: no, i'm shooing you away. get outta mah face, kid, ya bother me.
* Captain: it's rare to see change. i've never cut my beard. look up at the stars, that looks like my ex-wife.
woman: *covering up ears* please, Captain, kids are around!
Captain: what, it's yonic. i thought this was the stargazers' tour. the adult stargazers' tour.
woman: have you been drinking again, Captain?
Captain: of course i have! that's the captain's right! why else do we work hard all our lives to achieve this rank?! so we can have our rum at the wheel in private.
* Captain: hey, what are you doing with my ex-wife!? and why do you look exactly like me!?
man: she's your ex-wife. emphasis on ex-.
Captain: that white hair of hers draws me back like a mermaid seductress.
CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK
happy weekend, my babies. gotta go, Johnny Weir just said my name on tv! my screen is currently being filled with Winnie the Poohs and it's not a screensaver