1. i think more favorably on a candidate with a family, spouse or kids: no. i vote for someone like me. alone and lonely.
2. i am more likely to support a candidate with my same religious beliefs: sure. but my beliefs change everyday.
3. i am skeptical of a devoutly religious candidate: nah. as long as i get to wear the nacho-cheese-colored robe.
4. if a candidate has a sex scandal, i will not vote for them: not true. as long as they apologize in front of a bank of microphones...
5. if a candidate was involved in a sex scandal more than a decade ago, a) don't care b) scandal is scandal, hard no c) sex is sex d) it would have to be something heinous and against humanity
if you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you---Oscar Wilde
6. i like when candidates call each other names and get into verbal sparring: a) yes, more dirt b) no, waste of time, no learning i love the debates. i love hearing two friends having a pleasant conversation on the issues. the system works best when the two candidates were friends before.
7. do you vote? why or why not? you can do it online without any problems, right?
8. when it comes to campaign ads, which do you respond to, positive or negative? i like neutral ads.
9. has a campaign ever swayed your vote? nah, i've already decided before i know who's running. i vote real early.
10. do you pay attention to who placed/paid for the ad? i try but they always say the name really fast at the end.
a) U.S. Presidential campaign lasts way too long
b) U.S. candidates for President waste a lot of money
c) 2016 U.S. Presidential Race is a steaming pile of poo
shorten it to a weekend, the candidates have to pay for all their expenses out of their own pocket, including the port-a-potties at their one rally.
CLICK HERE FOR TMI TUESDAY