1. what would you do to leave a great impression with a person on your first date? roll my tongue into a taco. then roll my tongue into a burrito. then roll my tongue into an eggplant lasagna.
2. do you usually follow your heart or your head? my heart is bigger than my head.
3. if your significant other told you to jump off a tall cliff and told you you'd land safely cos there's a net you can't yet see, would you blindly trust your SO and jump?
CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK
4. how do you support your significant other? with invisible money
5. what types of things/acts/gestures make you feel loved? when we buy stuff together online on Cyber Monday. i know none of that stuff is gonna make it to our house but it's fun to click the buttons.
6. what types of things/acts/gestures make you feel respected? when i get a stray comment telling me something i wrote changed that person's life....................fuck that was just Cyber Monday spam.
7. can you have emotional intimacy without physical intimacy? explain. this is why the internet was invented. when you type "i want to fuck you", that's much more romantic than actually having sex.
bonus: in 2016, what was your most conflicted emotional moment? when the two of them went to war and battled it out. things got brutal, ugly, and long. back and forth back and forth until it came down to the last bit of time. a winner was finally declared and it wasn't what the crowd wanted.
look i'm happy but i feel bad for the Cleveland Indians, too.
CLICK HERE FOR TMI TUESDAY