yeah! pork chops tonight! with lemon and chicken rice-a-roni!
1. how did you realize an important relationship (romantic, business, friendship) was over? what was the pivotal moment or statement? our backs were turned just like in the picture above. but we were still touching so i thought there was hope. i didn't budge. she didn't budge. nobody would eat the cheese-and-broccoli rice-a-roni.
2. relationship strategy---do you have one? share. CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK.
i'm a lone wolf. i do it all by myself.
3. name three things you appreciate about your current relationship. why are these things significant? (if not currently in a relationship, feel free to refer to your best relationship): lot of free time, not bothered by anyone, can sleep in......................my best relationship was with Yu-Gi-Oh! Yami Yugi spoke to me through the cards. but he always left me alone when i was in a mood.
4. in your relationship, do you compromise a) a little b) never, i usually get my way c) too much, helps to keep the peace
once you fight, the relationship is over...
5. if you went to couple's therapy, which of these are you most likely to have a need to discuss?:
a) my significant other feels more like a roommate
b) sex is uncomfortable
c) my partner doesn't know what i like in bed
d) forget sex, we barely touch
roommates. the roommates thing. i don't want to be roommates. i want to be Three's Company roommates.
bonus: below is a list of extreme sports. you must pick one sport to try. why would you do that sport?
2) volcano diving
3) zip-lining through a jungle
4) bungee jumping
VOLCANO IS LIFE, CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE FOR TMI TUESDAY