folks, don't worry, i got ya, all explainable, no need to panic:
* okay it's good for Africa to get some cool weather.
* lamp flying to the ceiling: just a poltergeist
* i feel so sorry for that bike messenger. on the other hand Puck the MTV bike messenger from The Real World remains a controversial figure.
* look, don't take advantage when it's raining fish. just take your selfies with them and put the fish back in the water, fishing is a sport, not breakfast. teach a man to fish as strictly a sport and not as a way to nourish himself and you'll have a skinny fisherman for a lifetime.
* still not as rare as a California hurricane. my local weatherman Jim laments daily after his broadcast each night about how he's seen everything in his area EXCEPT a hurricane, and then he looks down, and then he sheds one tear. i feel so bad for Jim. that one tear is more water than hurricane water he'll ever see in his lifetime. unless he moves.
* burning bush/tree=good, that's God right there, go ahead and talk to Him, He won't bite. be thankful YOU didn't spontaneously combust.
* the flying pig goes quack quack.
* i feel so bad for the END IS NIGH guy with the sandwich boards on him, he's just out there trying to make an honest buck selling sandwiches.
* the hyenas are laughing with you not at you.
* dogs walking their owners=that's how it should have been in the first place.
* it's not stealing a tv when you're a Catholic priest.
* that giant ferris wheel looks FUN!
* that astronaut is right now hurtling through space and will crash-land on another planet that finally has life on it, namely hot green alien women with three breaststststststs.
* Morgan Freeman's reaction after seeing the ending of this commercial: OH HELL NO!
CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK.