Wednesday, May 30, 2012

TNH: TAKE A LOAD OFF FANNY


*CLICKY CLICKY*


click on the ultimate workout sacrifice for I'M LOVING RUBBING YOUR...(3 of 4)


he's not a load, he's my brother
he's the one not paid for, my familial weight
CLICK HERE FOR A SONG THAT WILL SET YOU STRAIGHT

older, looked up to him, waited for his mouth
to tell me what's right and what's wrong,
then a particularly hot day in the south
to play out the TAPS song.
he died for an ideal
no one gives a fuck about anymore,
a useless war, a gathering storm
with nowhere to go but to peel.

where should i go on vacation, readers?
i have lost all ability to decide.
this one will take a lifetime to get over,
it's those comments of yours which subside.

how do i combat all of this shit?
i'll take a potato chip and EAT IT!!!!!!!!!****



****COOL REFERENCE, HUH?




CLICK HERE FOR THE NAUGHTY HANGOUT




,

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is intense.xoxo

I have her body except my ass is not nearly as giant as hers and I tend to work out in different shoes for the most part

AtiyaLuv said...

wowee!! i love me some Coco...well, more like her ass, i don't have her figure or even close to it...but I can sure admire something amazing when i see...oh and I saw that episode too ;p

Jax said...

I have the butt master by Suzanne Somers. Does that count for something?? hmmmm... LOL

KaziG said...

Oh. MY. That tuchas is huge.

And as where you should go for vacation? New England has nice assets ;)

:*

~Kazi xxx

Jack and Jill said...

Yeah, we love Coco's ass. We hear it has its own gravitational pull.

Death Note fan, huh? Can't say that I've ever seen it, but I am familiar with the meme.

Cheeky Minx said...

There's only one place to visit... It's a far off land belonging to a Wizard named Oz... So, jump into that metal bird, strap yourself in for the hell ride called long haul. And fly through the clouds, follow the yellow brick road to the Minx's house made out of potato... :*

the late phoenix said...

trixie: yeah, Coco's pretty hardcore lifting weights in her high heels, but don't worry, you're way hotter than she is

atiya: appreciate > hate

jax: you're perfect just the way you are. "come and knock on my door..."

kazi: i'm in the mood for some visiting and some night-sex

jj: sure, Death Note ranks up there as my #2 just below GITS

cheeky: i see some of my crazy is rubbing off on you...

Nolens Volens said...

I love Cheeky Minx's directions! Looking for more of your TNH, Phoenix.

Mia Wallace said...

I think working out in heels must be making her muscles work differently, thus building an ass and a half. Holy smokes!

the late phoenix said...

nv: i wish i could take a vacation from my death flu

mia: the secret, my friend, is blowing in the wind...