Monday, September 3, 2012
it's rather surreal to answer your own questions, it's like being the judge, jury, and executioner...or something:
1. we are all incurable sex addicts, but name one thing---a job, a passion, a creative outlet, a collection---of yours you use as a replacement, a distraction from constantly thinking about sex 24/7. THE STAGE, please everyone in the cyber world, pray for me that i land back on that creative outlet of the theatre, theatre spelled "tre" thank you very much, i must reenter that world of high-class art, stuffy patrons, intellectualism gone awry, art for art's sake, people fucking like rabbits onstage 'cause it's cool and it means something, scripts with depth, plays about harsh things and harsh people in the vein of Neil LaBute, i must stop blogging and start living my life, i must start writing and acting again or i will burst open and die out.
2. have you ever loved somebody so much you thought having sex with them would actually sully the pristine purity of that love? "To love somebody, to love somebody the way i love you," ah, the classic songs, Bee Gees and that seminal Billy Corgan cover. *ruminating on the music* yeah, well, back to the question, absolutely, that's why i proffered it, i think people do think that way, especially when it comes to first loves, y'know, that's such a pure time, it's pre-sex, it's just about making that first fulsome connection with a woman, that first kiss between breathy lips so soft and innocent, the joining of souls, the forbidden dance, parents were against it, and then you get into the sloppy fucking afterwards. i've felt this, though, your mind works in mysterious ways, one memory is of you and your beloved helping out at the homeless shelter, the next immediate thought is of you and your beloved engaging in hard anal...it's tough out there in the world
3. if you could make love to yourself, would you? describe this experience in full detail: it's quite simple,
CLICK HERE AT THIS LINK AND ALL WILL BE DESCRIBED
and on top of that wondrous music video, here's a little vignette from my life from last night:
me: hello, me...uh, i mean, you
clone of me: what the fuck, man?!!! how am i alive?
me: i cloned you with my clone machine.
clone: i don't know about this. this all seems really unnatural, like it's an affront to God.
me: i am your God now.
me: nothing, just had some leftover spaghetti stuck in my teeth. so, you wanna do it?
clone: fuck no! i'm not in the mood, don't think i'll ever be, this is an unforgivable sin, you played God but you aren't God, i have all of your memories and thoughts, but i'm still not quite you, i feel like a cheap knock-off...
me: speaking of "knock", wanna knock boots?
clone: NO, no no! disgusting! just destroy me now and get it over with. come on, bro, this wasn't cool and you know it.
me: fine, fine, i'll turn you off...after i TURN YOU ON!
me: okay...just thought...maybe one more stab at it...spaghetti?
4. cum, are you a fan? explain and expound. uuuuuuuuuummmmmmmm, yeah. we could talk about the good ol' days of blogging...that conversation could last for months...
5. does it creep you out to know that God is watching you as you're fucking? yes, it's creepy, but it's all part of the deal, y'know?, the deal of Life. i didn't ask to be born...then again, maybe i did...
bonus: tell us something sexy that happened to you this week: why, my TMIT questions i submitted were accepted and transformed into an ACTUAL TMIT post, i'm through the roof right now :)
CLICK HERE FOR TMI TUESDAY