1. do you think being a sex worker is as legitimate a work option as being an accountant? yes. but not as exciting.
2. which of these rules would you follow if your lover had to have it followed in order to be aroused?
a) wear socks
b) lights on
c) tv playing, volume up
d) complete darkness
i'd never be so rude as to have the tv playing while having sex. unless it was the Duckworth pilot. PLEASE put the full eleven minutes on your website, adult swim. it is nowhere to be found online. i even looked through the dank memes. it's that episode of Celebrity Jeopardy! with Al Franken all over again. Al Franken looks disappointed because he really wanted to be funnier but his fellow Senators don't get his humor.
3. you're planning an evening of sex with your lover. what have you planned for the evening? we go back to my place and search for my lost planner.
4. one of you is DTF but the other is not. you give that one 24 hours to get in the mood before masturbating. would this work? no. a LOT can happen in one day as Jack Bauer has shown us. terrorism kinda ruins the mood.
5. it's the year 2016 but there's still some sort of magical number placed on folk that delineates them into those that like sex like a normal person from those that are promiscuous. what's your number? according to a recent UK report more than 15 sexual conquests for a man can be off-putting while more than 14 sexual encounters for a woman may give a potential suitor pause.
don't know anything about this. numbers confuse me. not a Math Major. my Sleep Number is 42.
bonus: how was your weekend? happy weekend
CLICK HERE FOR TMI TUESDAY