see? wasn't doing known stuff all weekend boring? the blue guitarist and the blue woman up there are estranged husband and wife...no, not Kanye and Taylor Swift. doesn't Apostle Paul look like that one Hollywood actor? right? you can see it in the eyes. [SPOILER: answer: Mark Ruffalo, sorry, i can't type in the spoiler-blackout code on this old computer]. don't mind the photographer in the back, he's so skinny it's like he's not even there...
1. make three true we statements about your significant other? we love each other, we will last forever, and we are the protagonist in each other's play.
2. what is important for your lover to know? i'll be here for you always, unless time travel exists in which case my time clone will be there for you always while i check on something...
3. what is important for you to know about your lover? what's your name? no, your real name.
4. tell us two things that can make your sex life hotter:
THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE, CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK
Prince predicted internet dating.
5. which have you said to your significant other in the last 48 hours?:
a) love ya
b) appreciate you, boo (making a comeback, bae's getting old)
c) i AM mad atcha
d) you hurt my feels
e) let's fuck!
BABE, I'M SORRY FOR THIS, BUT YOU KNOW HOW I GET WHEN I GET MAD, I START TO FEEL MYSELF, CLICK HERE, RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK
6. thinking of your current significant other/lover, are they
a) good enough until something better comes along
b) just what you need but still some tweaking/refining would make him/her a better fit
c) the person of your dreams, a keeper
it's like what Kelly Ripa called Mark Consuelos: the man of my dreams. we're just the cutest couple of tweakers around.
bonus: of all the people in your family, whose death would affect you the most? why? me. cos i'd be dead.
CLICK HERE FOR TMI TUESDAY